Chapter 18

Tonight was RAW. She didn't want to interrupt Joe's match so she told Stephanie to wait until Monday. Right now, Vi was being successful at the task of avoiding Becky and Seth Rollins wanting to prevent conflict between them. However, Trevor kept on texting her seeing if she was okay without him by her side.

Trevor'se🤪❤️

Vi snorted at the last picture he'd sent her before she started to get ready

Vivi❤️😁- that's Hawt.

It had been a long time since the wwe universe seen the woman. Some were confused on her whereabouts and others sad as if she left the company for good.

She looked into the mirror and applied the last of her makeup. She didn't call any makeup artists because it would ruin the surprise of her return. Vi smiled at her makeup, "mmm meh. good enough." She shrugged. She noticed her hair appearance changed over the time away as she braided it into two Dutch braids. Her face was more matured and she seemed to have gotten more muscle on her arms.

A hoodie from her new merchandise sat on a hook in her locker room. It fell to her hands as she unhooked the piece of clothing. It was a bit oversized but who would care at this point? She tied it around her waist securely.

She was going to surprise Roman by running out there for his match up against Drew McIntyre. "You can do this... you can do this.." she repeated. She reached her hand on the door knob but froze. "I can't do this! I can't do this!" She cowered back in fear. Her back fell against a wall.

"Maybe if I- nope too stupid!" She threw her hands in the air clearly frustrated. "Okay! Vi, your able to do this." She rubbed her hands together.

Her arms seemed to freeze by her side
"Cmon! Body cooperate with me!" She hissed at her unwilling arm and forced it on the door knob. "Just turn!" She hissed and felt as her grip tightened.

Finally the door opened. "Whew!" She breathed out. Vi peeked her head outside and watched the passing people make their way to the catering.

 Vi peeked her head outside and watched the passing people make their way to the catering

As soon as the bell ring, Drew went full force in Roman and pushed him into the corner. Evidence showing that Drew was still pissed from Sunday night. I was really glad that Undertaker had beaten the living lights out of Shane and Drew before I had time to get out there and strangle both myself

"You beatin' drum like dum di di dey
I love the dirty rhythm you play
I wanna hear you calling my name
Like hey mama mama hey mama mama (Hey)"

I pushed back the curtains and heard multiple screams. The crowd glad that Undertaker and I had made a surprise appearance. A little girl was shown crying in the front. I smiled and walked towards the sobbing seven-year old.

"I missed you so much! You are my favorite and when I didn't see you I-I-I... was so sad!" She sobbed. I nodded my head and wrapped her arms around the small body. "I'm
So glad that you missed me! You are truly such a sweet and nice little fan so here." I untied the hoodie from my waist and gave handed it the girl. "Here ya go sweetie! Enjoy the show!

Watch me take care of these bad guys ." I giggled and patted the girls head.

"She's back! Vi has returned!" Renee squealed.
Now my attention was turned towards the two men that treated my friend awful. I ran and brought my foot down on Shane's head. A large sound from the collision was heard from my boot meeting his face and made the fans cheer even more.
"Holy crap! Neon kick to the face of Shane McMahon!" Corey screamed.

"Better put some ice on the that...ouch!" Renee winced.

I yanked Drew by the face "You wanna mess with my friend! Huh!" My hand smacked his face hard. He fell to the ground alongside his friend. "Stay down!" I kicked the man again in the stomach.

My theme song began to play again in the arena. I waved at the two figures in the ring. Roman managed to smile through his pain and nodded at my direction. Undertaker gave me a little smile before helping the big dog up.

"It's good to be back!" She screamed at the roof.