Chapter 9

To be honest, I've always liked Colby. It did hurt when he dated other girls and the leaked pictures broke me even more. Dean always was there to comfort me when I felt heartbroken.
Roman would always cheer me up, He would put me on his shoulder while I carried his daughter in my arms.

Now that they are gone I feel lonely. It hurts each time even worse. I've run out of tears.
I sat in the plane next to Aleister Black. He was quiet but very nice.
I felt mended again. There was still a hole. The plane had  just touched the ground.
We grabbed our stuff and hurried off to sneak around paparazzi and fans.

_____________________

Colby seemed to be drifting apart again. Today he lied and said he was working out. I found him taking with Bayley in the hotel cafe. It had been raining and I was still exploring. I wrapped my arms around my chest like to stop the pain. 'was she more funny?'
'Is she prettier than me?' ' Are we not friends anymore?' 'We're we even friends?'
'I am too pathetic.'
'Why does it hurt so much?'
I held my jacket closer and walked to drizzling sidewalks.Then it started to pour.

I shivered at the feeling and continued walking two blocks down. I finally stopped at a store "you look lost." That voice. I looked to my right side and saw Tom Budgen or know was Aleister.

"Yeah." I nodded and walked into the store. "You look sad." He walked beside me keeping up with my pace. "I'm not. It's rainy outside." I lied and started to look at clothes.

"Your lying." He pulled me back.I sighed and out my head into his chest. " I know. He acts like he doesn't want to be in the same room as me." I teared a bit.
"Here." Tom started "Why don't we have some fun of our own."

He lead me out back into the rain." It's rai-" I was cut off by an flap sound and saw an umbrella shielding him and me. "Never mind." I giggled and walked along his side.

As a joke a snatched the umbrella out of his hand and ran ahead. "Hey!" He laughed and ran after me. When he caught up to me I couldn't stop laughing at his wet hair. The sound of a camera going off brought my attention to him "did you just?"

 The sound of a camera going off brought my attention to him "did you just?"

@aleister_black : awesome day with this girl. Raining but worth it.(she also took the umbrella 😑) Bestfwiend! Sad but now your glad

Tagged:@Vi_vile

"Ew I look like a maniac." I snorted and tried to get his phone."nope!" He held it high.
'Okay now your just pushing it!' I climbed behind him onto his back and tried to reach his phone.

"Oops it died." He smirked. I groaned and rested my head on his back. I was stilling holding the umbrella."Can you take me back?" I asked. He nodded and started the way we came.
"I had fun. Thank you." I said. People were staring at us and children and were pointing. We jut kept walking. Eventually the rain stopped, he took the umbrella and folded it in.
_____________________

(Play song)

Before he left Vi gave him a kiss in the cheek."thank you." She smiled. His smile was wider than mine. "No problem.."
Colby had just walked into the lobby to see Tom and his friend. She kissed him...

She walked off leaving him smiling. He gritted his teeth and walked past him. He met with Bayley for a small lunch date. Just a date because he lost a bet with her.
Vi unlocked her door, in the corner of her eye she saw her ex-friend brush past her not saying anything.

She frowned. The pain was unbearable, tears dropped onto her keycard and the doorknob. Sasha and Ronda sat in the room talking and watching TV and pigging out.
Vi snuck into the rooms quietly closing the door behind her .She made her way to the bathroom with little noise.

She closed the door and kicked off her shoes. She sat in the corner crying. She made sure to run the water so no one would hear her only the shower running.

Water hit the tile floor, black water followed after. Her mascara was running. She got a towel and wiped her eyes. Little black smeared against her red skin near eyes.
She turned off the shower and undressed herself.
She wrapped herself in a towel and made her way outside. Steam left the bathroom and followed into the room after her.
"How was your day!" Ronda turned down the Tv."Great, just exploring..."vi searched through the drawer for sweatpants and a top along with some under garments.

"Just exploring?" Sasha raised an eyebrow. Vi nodded and gathered everything."Are you sure?" Sasha asked again. "Positive." Vi answered and went back into  the bathroom.

Ronda knew Vi didn't like taking about feelings, her face said it all. The puffy eyes and the pretend shower.
Vi was always good at it. That's the scary part, she holds it in.

That night Vi stared at the ceiling sleeping next to Ronda as Sasha took the next bed.
Ronda looked over and saw Vi droopy eyes drifting off but not quite.
"Want to talk about it?" She asked the smaller girl.
"No." She was all she got out of her.
"Wanna shorten it out?"
"Yes."

Vi sighed "Boys cause both pain and love. I want to feel love. When in pain, my heart wants to explode."

Colby and Tom. Ronda saw the issue right away. The way she looked at them or the hurt across her face. Her dad knows of this and always warms her friends.

Vi fell asleep around 3:35 leaving Ronda a bit satisfied.

________________

The morning , Vi found herself sprawled out of the bed. Ronda hand and feet were on her stomach meanwhile her feet where near her face.

She snuck out of bed and changed to go to the gym. Some leggings and a T-Shirt.
Pushups were friend and chin-ups were her enemy.Squats, weights, reps and ropes.

The last on the list was punching bag, wrapping her knuckles in special bandages she started to hit and punch. Occasionally adding a foot into the mix.
'And I know that you don't
But if I ask you if you love me
I hope you li-li-li-lie
Lie to me.'

The pain came back but this time it stayed longer. "I fucking hate you Lopez." She sobbed and hit the punching bag breaking it.
"I hate you so much."