Chapter 1

Calypso Dent Luthor Wilson. That is my name. How did I come into existence? I'll tell you.

My biological father, Harvey Dent, was running away from his cell at Arkham Asylum, for the mentaly insane. He managed to get away without being detected by the security, the Gotham Police Department, Comissioner James Gordon and THE Batman. Yes, the Batman that could find you anywhere on the planet and hunt you down.

He went into a dark alleyway and went up the service ladder. That ladder led to a rundown apartment. He went inside the window.

The woman inside the room heard the noise and sat up from her bed. She was surprised to see a man in an orange jump suit just in front of her window.

My father saw the movement. He turned to her, the woman yelped.

Half his face was burnt, horribly scared and very deformed due to the acids thrown om his face, the evil side, Two-Face. And the other half was normal, Cauacasian skin with warm brown eyes and dark brown hair, the caring side, Harvey Dent.

"So." He moved towards the dresser. "This is your home."

"Who are you?!" cried the woman. "I'll call the police if you dont get out!"

Harvey chuckled. "Why call the police?" he picked up a coin on top of the dresser. "They're not in my league."

He casually leaned against the dresser. "Plus." he stared at the woman on the bed. She wore her nightgown, spaghetti straps, loose, translucent silky, fabric that let you see straight to her bra. "It might be exciting to stay here."

"Wha- what do you mean?" she asked more afraid than ever.

"I have been in Arkham Asylum for so long, I cant even remember the taste of freedom anymore." he said, "Or remember how the touch of another human being feels like. The gentle caress of the human hand." he sighed. "All I remember are the screams of my therapist and the hit of batons. How I longed for freedom." he glared at the woman. "And the freedom to do anything I want."

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked.

Harvey chuckled again. "Heads, I dont kill you and give you something better, tails, You die."

He flipped the coin, the sick sound of metal against fingernail broke the silence in the room.

He caught it. "My my, dear. You got heads. You're in luck. I spare you."

"Really?" she said hopefully.

"Yes. And I told you I'll give you something better."

"What is it?"

Harvey brought up his hand to the zipper of his jumpsuit and brought it down until his hips, exposing his skin.

The woman shrinked back in fear.

"Why, give you the time of your life." he said with an evil smirk and climbed on to the bed with her.

●●●●

That is how I came into existence. Interesting right? Anyway, nine months later I was born, August 19, 1996. Five days later my mother was discharged from her hospital and immediately dropped me off at the door of the Gotham Orphanage.

My biological mother wrote the entire story of my creation on a note and put my name, Calypso Dent.

Why she put the entire story on the paper, I dont know. Neither do I care. Maybe she did it to make my life miserable.

Mrs. Potts, the "parent" of the orphanage accepted me with open arms, reassured me that someone would come and get me. Despite my horrible back story.