03

Michael's POV
"Make it less obvious next time."
I watched as Peyton dropped the pen I threw and walked out of the room, my mind was racing and I began pacing around the room.
For all I know I'm getting paranoid and she's just normal, but why do I feel something supernatural from her.
I have no idea what she is, and I don't think she's aware of anything either.
How she knew I threw the pen? I had no idea, and how she could tell I had done things 'very bad' as she put, I didn't know either.
I stopped thinking and stepped out of the office and went into the sitting room seeing Peyton in the corner of the room daydreaming, I took out a list of their names.
"Alright.. Gallant you up next."
My eyes wandered to the blonde guy who was now getting up, he seems arrogant and not my type of person, I didn't expect us to get along.
I walked to the office with him and sat down, I could sense the fact he was turned on, it was pretty obvious.
The minutes went on as he started and continued to flirt.
"So Langdon is it? Would you happen to be gay?"
I ignored the question and wrote a comment beside his name 'a big no'.
"That's all, you can leave now."
Gallant looked at me with a disappointed look, I rolled my eyes and opened the door wide for him to leave.
I then went back to the sitting room.

Peyton's POV
I sat in the corner watching people come and go, each one of them except Gallant seemed shaken or paranoid.
"So, how did everyone's interview go?" Coco asked.
"Start with you Peyton, you were are away for the longest."
"Nothing happened, he just asked me a few things and tried to be intimidating, clearly that got to all of you except me."
Timothy turned around, "you looked scared when you walked in, something your lying about?"
I rolled my eyes, how does Emily like this idiot, "I wasn't scared of Langdon, I was scared thinking I could be left here to rot, who gives a fuck about some blonde haire—-"
Emily walked in interrupting me and soon walked in Michael, I had no idea if he heard me but by Emily's looks at me, he did.
"Well that's all your interviews done, however I would like to talk to Peyton right now, the rest of you can go to your rooms."
I glanced at Emily who had sympathy printed on her face, I stood up and folded my arms following Michael for the second time, we reached the office and he let out a laugh when he closed the door.
"Seemed like you were going to say some nasty things about me before I came in."
I sat down, "trust me I can be a lot more rude, if you want I'll finish the sentence."
"What's with the snappy attitude, I heard you say you don't give a fuck about me, however you seem pretty annoyed about me right now."
"I don't give a fuck about you, that's correct, that's why I think it's stupid you get to choose who lives or dies."
I looked at the floor seeing the pen from earlier.
"Aw, are you worried I won't pick you for the sanctuary Miss Rey, you can say your sob story to the rest of them as you all slowly die."
I looked up, "oh shut up, why did you even call me in here, to let me know I'm dying, wow, I'm flattered."
I noticed I was getting mad, it's hard to get me mad, but to say I was using a sob story really pissed me off.
"Pretty much, at least you'll have Gallant to talk to, he's really chatty."
Is he trying to provoke me? It's like he's pressing every button to piss me off.
"And when you die, you can go to your parents who kicked you out, and show they were right in thinking you were nothing."
My eyes widened feeling more rage than before, "SHUT UP!" I shouted, I could just imagine hitting him right now.
As I screamed I watched as a vase fell right off the shelf and crashed to the ground.
I looked down, did I cause that? What just happened?
"I knew it."
I heard the smug voice of Michael who was smirking, what did he know, what was happening, I needed to get out.
I swiftly got out of my seat and ran out the door feeling tears form, why would he say all that rude stuff? To get me upset? And he seemed so happy when I was clearly angry, like he was proud of something, I didn't know how to describe him except for one word.
Sadistic

I did two uploads today because I was bored, I'm from UK and there's a delay of when the episodes get released, so for all you Americans you've already seen the latest episode, don't comment spoilers please, I'd really appreciate that, if anyone has any requests or any ideas feel free to tell me, I wanna make this book as entertaining as possible for you guys and don't want to do something you all wouldn't like, voting for this story would be very appreciated!!!