10

Peyton's POV

I wrapped my hands around Michael feeling my tears drip down, I let go after a good nine second and looked up at him.
He was looking back down at me and in no time he had his lips on mine, I was shocked at first but slowly began kissing back, it wasn't lust filled or aggressive, it was romantic and loving.
After what felt like minutes I finally pulled away blushing hard.
Michael smirked, "Aw I was hoping we could have continued for a little longer, I was enjoying that."
"I enjoyed it too.. a lot, but we can't let Venable know, after she added that rule about sex."
"Don't worry Peyton I'm not going to tell her, and if I did nothing would happen."
I looked up at his eyes again and seen the smile on his face, that was probably the happiest I had ever seen him.
"Thanks Michael.. that was my first kiss." I blushed again.
"Wait? That was your first kiss? Aren't you nineteen Peyton?"
"I am, but I was never allowed to talk to any boys, because of my.. parents.."
My smile dropped.
"Hey don't get upset Peyton, I understand, plus your first kiss was from me, thats an achievement."
"Don't get too cocky of yourself Langdon." I joked and lay on the couch, Michael walked over.
"You think you could make some room for me on there?" He asked and I nodded making sure there was enough space for Michael to lay down too, I felt his arms wrap around me and then I felt a few kisses on my neck. "Did you know it's Halloween in two days Peyton?"
My eyes lit up, "really? I love Halloween." It was true, I loved Halloween, my favorite of every season but for one reason.
Every year a man came to our house, we never knew who he was, my parents didn't like him wondering why he always visited but he always talked to me.
He had this funny English accent, always said trick or treat when he arrived but never wanted candy, to be honest it was weird, but last year was the year I actually talked to him.
Since I lived by myself I was shocked to see him arrive, he invited himself in and asked me why I didn't live with my parents, asked me how they treated me, we talked for hours but just before it hit 12:00 he quickly left, I don't know why, but something tells me I'll probably never know.

Michael's POV

I lay behind Peyton, she was in her thoughts, I couldn't help but begin to read them.
I could see her in a room, it wasn't the same one where she lived with her parents, it looked to be an apartment.
The door had been knocked and Peyton walked up to it, i looked and seen a man, so familiar.
That's when I remembered, James Patrick March. What was he doing here?
"Hello Miss Rey, I went to your parents house and they told me you don't live there anymore, so I had to figure out where you were, hows your day?"
Did she know who James was? I had figured out he was her real dad but she wasn't talking to him in a family way, almost just as an friend.
I got out of her memories and hugged her kissing her neck again.
"Oh sorry.. I was thinking about something, a good memory."
"That's fine." I replied.
The door opened and I turned my head seeing Venable.
Her eyes widened and I smirked getting up.
Peyton was embarrassed I could tell from her body language.
"Wilhelmina knocking would be nice."
"Mr Langdon! I do not accept you sleeping with one of my survivors!" Her outrage was hilarious to me.
"Me and Miss Rey weren't sleeping with each other, I was comforting her, and Wilhelmina, I'm sure you could care less about what I did with one of your survivors, considering your going to wipe them out so you can make it to the sanctuary."
"Who told you that, tell me this instant, who told you that!"
Peyton got up, "nobody told him anything."
"Oh shut up silly girl, your just getting used my Mr Langdon here."
"What would he be using me for? If you really think I'd spread my legs for him your mistaken, I'm not Coco."
I looked at Peyton, I'd never seen her defend herself before.
"Any person here would do anything to get to that sanctuary."
"You'd know that well Miss Venable, killing everyone so you have more of a chance to get to the sanctuary, how sad, I'll let you know I've been confirmed for the sanctuary so I don't have to do anything, I just had to be good enough for it, which i was."
Venable walked over and slapped Peyton across her face.
I stepped back letting everything unfold.
"Shut your mouth and respect your elders!"
Peyton laughed, "you really shouldn't have done that Venable."
In an instant I watched as Wilhelmina was standing on the floor then what looked like a gust of wind pushed her back and she fell on her butt.
Peyton smiled, "you shut your mouth next time, or i'll have to do it for you."
"W-what the.." Venable got up and raced out the door leaving me alone with Peyton.
"That was fun to watch." I remarked.
"And it was a lot more fun to do."

I've finally hit double digits on chapters, decided to make this one a little more interesting than the others, hope you guys enjoy!!