08

Peyton's POV
I sat in my bed crying, I was going to be left to rot, after I had spent hours with Michael letting him find out about my fucked up life, and he didn't care.
Everyone else was going to the sanctuary, it said on the sheet
Even Andre.
I had ignored all the knockings, all I wanted was to be alone, that was until my door opened.
Michael was standing there with a concerned face.
"Peyton I got Venable to call you an hour ago, she said you told her to go away, are you alright?"
He seemed so worried, how could his act be so believable?
"Like you'd care if I was alright."
He sat down beside me, "what are you talking about Peyton? I care about you."
I laughed sarcastically and sat further away, "very funny, is that why you used me to see my memories?"
"What the hell Peyton? I would never do that!"
"Then how come you wrote it down!" Tears were falling from my eyes.
"Where! Where did I write this down?!"
"ON THE PAPER! WHERE YOU SAID NICE STUFF ABOUT EVERYONE EXCEPT ME!"
His act was so believable, no wonder I got fooled.
"I never did Peyton! You are by far the best person in here, just listen to me and stay calm."
"STOP LYING!"
I slapped him and in a few seconds I was pinned on my bed by Michael, he was right in front of me, his face looked demonic and he seemed angry, I was scared.
He pulled away looking shocked at his outburst.
"Wait Peyton I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that.."
"G-go away..!" I said in fear moving further away.
Michael got up, he looked hurt, why? It's not like he cared about me.

Michael's POV

"STOP LYING!"
I felt her hand slap across my face, without thinking I pinned her on the bed.
After a few seconds I realised she was scared.
I got so angry, why was she accusing me of nonsense, it was almost like she was intoxicated.
"Wait Peyton I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that..."
I knew she wouldn't accept my apology, she was beyond terrified.
"G-go away..!" She said in a shaky voice moving further away from me.
I got up, I felt hurt and upset. I had felt something with Peyton, she was nice and something about her personality was so attractive and sweet at the same time. And I was beginning to feel closer to her, more than I ever felt for anyone, more than my mom, dad, grandma the list went on.
"Peyton, Show me this paper, I know you don't want to but I need to see what this is."
She hesitantly got up and reached on her desk, "C-Coco gave it to me."
Peyton got the paper not even wanting to hand it to me.
I took it and glanced through the writing.
Of course Coco did this, she was a deceitful bitch.
"Coco obviously wrote th—"
I felt a powerful gust of wind push me back outside the room, I looked at Peyton standing there in front of me shocked at what she had just done.
And in a simple hand movement she slammed the door shut leaving me sitting on the floor with the paper in my hand.
I got up and stomped furiously to Coco's room, not caring what she was doing, I burst through the door and seen her sitting on her bed.
"Oh hello Mr Langdon." She said smirking.
I walked over and got on the bed pinning her down like I had done with Peyton a few minutes ago.
"You think your so smart don't you bitch, you go over to Peyton right now and tell her you wrote that note, you think messing with me is a good idea? You'll really regret that. Nobody messes with me!"
I looked right in her eyes seeing fear, i enjoyed seeing people scared of me, everyone except Peyton.
The look on their face made me feel so powerful, and I love feeling powerful.
"O-o-ok!! I will! P..please let go of me!"
I took the grip off her hands seeing bruise marks, the pain from it could be seen through her facial expressions.
"Now do it, don't waste my time, unless you want your head, legs and every other part of your body to hurt too."
She ran out and I lay there smiling, I hadn't been able to hurt anyone in a while, it was a thing I loved to do, but for some reason I didn't enjoy hurting Peyton, even before I figured out she wasn't supernatural, something about her put me off it.
It could be 'love at first sight' but that was cheesy and fake, nobody like me could feel love.
I stepped out of the room and seen Coco walk out of Peyton's room, the door shut and she looked at me cowering away.
I pushed past, I wasn't going to talk to Peyton yet, she still needed to recover and I didn't want to see her when she was in a state, that upset me.

I still don't feel well but I wanted to make up for the shorter chapter earlier so I did two updates in one day, I enjoyed writing this one a lot more, I really wanna work on Michael's character, he's a person who before didn't feel anything for anyone except for Constance or Mead and (kind of) Ben. So he's not going to be used to the feelings he's getting from Peyton, also the name of this book is sadistic so I wanted to give him a more sadist type feel. I think guy falls in love with girl happy life stories are so boring and basic, and I wanted to add drama. Hope you all enjoyed!
I also just seen this

32 in Michael Langdon?????!!? Um ok!! That's a really great achievement! Thanks so much all of you!!Don't forget to vote!!

Don't forget to vote!!