11

Peyton's POV
I sat in the sitting room, everyone was sitting there too, Venable and Mead were in front of us.
Venable gave me several death stares making me laugh to myself, of course nobody else knew why.
"So since Halloween is coming tomorrow I decided to host a costume party, you need to come in costume!"
The whole room filled with excitement and I looked at her, "so are you doing this from the kindness in your non existent heart."
The noise stopped.
"Miss Rey id recommend you to stay quiet."
"Or else? You do know you can't do anything to me."
"Just because Mr Langdon favors you doesn't mean anything."
"You think I can't do anything without Langdon? Your very mistaken Venable, now tell them the real reason you are hosting this party."
"I am only wanting to treat all of you for staying here for so long."
"Oh shut up and stop the saint act you are tr—"
"What Miss Rey was going to say was that Venable is treating all of you."
I looked over to see Michael standing in the doorframe.
I'll discuss is to you in my office
I looked at Michael hearing his voice in my head, was he putting things in my head?
Yes I am, I can tell you things this way, a new thing I learnt
He smirked at me and I sat back, he better have I good explanation for interrupting me.
Venable finished her talking and I got up straight away going to Michael's office, he was sitting there reading something.
"Peyton, listen to me, I know that some people here are your friends, and I know your close to that Emily girl, but none of them are going to the sanctuary, that's why letting Venable kill them will be an easy thing to do."
I looked at him sitting down, "so.. I'm the only one that's going to the sanctuary?"
Michael shook his head, "no, you do remember Mead? She's always with Venable.. yeah, she's going to go to, well it depends on one thing, if she makes the right choice in something it's a definite."
"What do you mean? And why her, is she magic like me too?"
Michael shook his head, "no, but she's important, in a different way, you'll soon find out why but for now it's personal stuff I do not wish to speak about."
I looked down, Wait, why was I feeling jealous? Then I remembered about Michael being able to read my mind, what if he knew I was jealous? That was embarrassing. If I was a powerful as he made out could I counter this? I had no idea what to do so I simply told myself not to think, and then I seen Michael smile.
"You managed to block your thoughts."
"Wait so you were listening to them the whole time!"
"Yes I was, I am impressed you stopped it, I don't think anyone has done that before, and I think it's cute that you're jealous."
I blushed, "no I wasn't! Stop it, I'm not jealous."
Michael walked behind me, "if you say so darling."

Michael's POV
I walked behind her, "if you say so darling."
She turned to look at me, "darling? What makes you think you can call me that."
I smiled, "we kissed last night, and you enjoyed it. A lot, something told me you probably wanted seconds too."
"Your suspicions are off Michael, I don't."
I went back in my chair and looked right at her not breaking eye contact.
She looked back and then I felt my chair collapse back and fall onto the floor.
"Oh you blinked Michael, I seen that! You lose I win."
"You'll find we weren't playing a staring competition Peyton."
I got up and fixed my chair up seeing the rip on it.
"Oh great you ripped my chair."
Peyton laughed and then I watched the tear fix itself.
"Aha, I actually did it. I'm getting better at all this stuff."
I looked at the chair then back at her, I never told her to do that, it was impressive.
"It makes me sad thinking everyone outside of this place is either dead or dying." Peyton said.
"Well its a sad reality, but soon there'll be a new world, with me ruling it."
"There was this man, he stopped by every Halloween. I don't even really know who he was but with Halloween coming up it makes me sad knowing he's dead, you know what's funny. He never aged either, and he had this accent, an English one."
That reminded me that I hadn't even begun working on her parents, Well, the biological ones. I didn't know where to start, but then I remembered what she said, that he stopped by every Halloween.
I knew for a fact that tomorrow all the ghosts would be back, and maybe Mr March would stop by, I also knew the Coven would be back tomorrow, I could suspect it, I wasn't happy about the witches coming back, and I would have to keep Peyton away from them. They'd confuse her with a common witch and lure her into the Coven.
"I think you'll see him again Peyton, Keep your hopes up."

Hiii, this chapter was a filler chapter, sorry for not updating lately I've been busy, next chapter is the Halloween party one so a lot will happen, and I need to know, would you guys want smut? I'm scared to add it in in case people don't want it.