06

Coco's POV
My eyes opened and i looked up at the ceiling, another day in this hell hole.
It wouldn't have to stay here much longer though, I knew I could get Mr Langdon to take me to the sanctuary.
He might not like me but any man would like the offer of getting 'pleasured' by me, and if he was gay I could get Gallant to do the dirty work, he came in handy for other things that weren't hair and gossiping.
I stood up and fixed myself in the mirror, making sure I looked well.
The purple dress I wore was absolutely disgusting, this cheap dollar store material wasn't my thing, not at all.
I opened the door and walked down the stairs making my way to the office, not even bothering to knock.
"Hello Mr Langdon." I said and walked in, expecting to only see Langdon, I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen that Peyton girl standing in front of him, they were holding hands but in an affectionate way, for a second I thought he was saying some weird language but it must be my lack of vocabulary knowledge.
Peyton quickly turned her head to me and let go of Michael's hands seeming embarrassed, her face went bright red.
"Don't worry, if I had walked in maybe 5 minutes later I could have witnessed something a lot less PG, just by looking at that embrace."
Michael then turned around, the look on his face was furious, I didn't know why but it wasn't any of my business probably.
"Coco, it wouldn't be the first time your dirty mind has confused things, me and Miss Rey were not doing anything of that topic."
My eyes wandered to Peyton, she was standing in the corner looking shaken about something.
"Is that so, I guess I'll talk to you later Langdon, you and Peyton clearly were doing something very important."
I left the room and looked over my shoulder one last time, someone weird had happened between them two, I didn't know what but I'd find out soon.

Peyton's POV
I walked into Michael's room, he told me to come in earlier so nobody would be awake, we had something important to do apparently.
He was sitting there in his chair with his feet up on the desk reading something, he looked up and smirked, "Hello Miss Rey."
I couldn't lie, he was very attractive, and the way he said my name was hot.
"Hi Mr Langdon." I replied sitting in the chair opposite.
"Peyton you don't have to call me Mr Langdon, my name's Michael, of course you can't let anyone else know my name, we are only meant to be interviewing normally, but over these next few days we'll find out a lot more about ourselves."
"Ok.. um.. Michael, what do you mean by that?"
"Well we've both established you're not a normal, I spent all last night trying to figure out what you are, but I can't find anything, every single species doesn't correlate to you, and that's why I think your the only one of your kind."
My eyes widened, "no your wrong, that can't be true, my parents were normal people.. not good people but normal, how can I be something else?"
Michael nodded, "from what you've told me it sounds like your parents are normal, and the only way for a new species to be born is for two people, both of different species to have a child,  so that's why I need to do something, as you probably figured out, I'm also supernatural, my kind is not your business to know just yet, but anyways, I can look into people's memories, and that's what I need you to let me do."
"But.. why does it matter!" I said not sure if I could trust him, letting someone see my memories sounded like a bad idea.
"Peyton, if you are a one of a kind then you are extremely valuable to me, I already have wrote you down for the sanctuary, you fit my requirements, but if you are special that makes you so much more interesting."
"Ok.. fine I'll do it, how do I even do it though?" To be honest, I wanted to do this for me. I was also curious to know what I was. All my life I thought I was regular but to now find out I was something else, that was crazy.
"I need you to come over and hold my hands, that's all, I can do the rest of the work, you'll pass out when I'm doing it but when I stop you'll wake up immediately."
I nodded and gulped getting nervous, what was he going to see?
"It's alright Peyton, don't be scared."
I walked over and stood in front of him, he held out his hands and I touched them, his grip tightened and he looked right in my eyes making me blush, he began saying words I didn't understand , after a few seconds I noticed something, I was beginning to feel tired, like all the energy was getting wiped away, thinking was harder to do, I couldn't remember a thing, my eyes shut and everything went black.
Michael's POV
I continued repeating all the words I had to, I watched as she started to pass out, I had no idea what I was going to see but I was going to see it all.
The first few memories was just of staying in the safe house, I skipped past them and stopped, in front of me was Peyton, she looked four or five years older, opposite her was a man who was much older, his eyes were bloodshot and he was clearly high.
"P-Peyton! You bit..ch! I know you stole my m-m-meth! Give it back!"
Peyton stumbled away from him, "dad I told you i didn't take it! You took it all earlier, you just forgot!!"
She was near in tears, I felt so bad for her, the man who I had now learned was her dad ran to her chasing her up the stairs to her room, Peyton tripped and he began pulling her hair.
"GIVE IT BACK YOU BITCH!"
Her cries were to hard to listen to, I skipped the memory, her dad wasn't supernatural, I could tell.
The next one was Peyton again, but a woman was in front of her this time.
"Mom, do you know where my birthday money is.. the stuff nana got for me?"
"I took it! What would you need it for? Mommy needed to get some alcohol ok! If you tell your useless nana anything I will not waste anytime beating your ass like last time!"
I hadn't realised she'd been treated this way, no wonder she was so upset whenever I brought up that comment about her parents the other day.
I had now learnt neither one of her parents were supernatural which led me to realise they weren't her biological parents, Peyton was adopted, and she didn't remember being adopted so it must have been a long long time ago.
I went as far back as I could, I was standing in a hotel room, I had been here.
Straight away I remembered the time I rescued one of Cordelia's witches from here, I think her name was Queenie, but she wasn't here, I could see a baby, I could tell it was Peyton, she was in the hands of a lady, very glamorous, she had platinum blonde hair and was dressed fashionably, I turned around and seen a man, I knew him, he was the man who was playing cards with Queenie, James Patrick March.
"Elizabeth, what are we going to do with her.."
The glamorous woman looked up, "James, she's not like me, she doesn't have the virus, she has no fangs!"
Elizabeth looked up at James with concern.
I stood in the corner watching as everything unfolded.
"We have to get rid of her Elizabeth, the hotel is no place for her to stay, this one is going to go places, I can tell, we will put her in an orphanage."
Elizabeth's face showed sadness, "we should.. but I don't want to, I'll never have a child again.."
"You will Elizabeth, trust me."
Elizabeth nodded, "okay James, I will take her to the orphanage.."—
My eyes snapped open, I looked over and seen Coco at the door, Peyton had woken up, I saw her look over and she turned red.
I was furious, I had seen all I needed to see but I wanted to see what else happened.
"Don't worry, if I had walked in maybe 5 minutes later I could have witnessed something a lot less PG, just by looking at that embrace."
I turned around glaring at her, of course she'd think we were planning to do something, she'd probably snitch to the Venable, I needed to do say something.
"Coco, it wouldn't be the first time your dirty mind has confused things, me and Miss Rey were not doing anything of that topic."
Peyton was embarrassed, I could tell.
"Is that so, I guess I'll talk to you later Langdon, you and Peyton clearly were doing something very important."
Coco walked away leaving me alone with Peyton.
"W-what did you see?" Peyton asked.
"Stuff that will help me figure out more about you, you can lie down here and rest, you're probably exhausted."
Peyton nodded and she walked to the couch which was in the corner of the room, she lay down and soon fell asleep.
I walked over and put a blanket over her small body and went back to my desk taking out a notepad writing down a few key words.
James Patrick March
Elizabeth
Hotel Cortez
Virus
Fangs
Today was an interesting day.

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, I hope you all will enjoy reading it :) The reads on this story keep going up and that makes me so happy, thanks to all of you that are voting and putting in your libraries and all that, it keeps me motivated to continue this story!!