CHAPTER 1

It was warm.

Too warm.

Akira tried to shift, but something was holding her down. She managed to open her eyes just a crack.

Horror overcame her as she looked down to see a long tanned arm draped over her torso.

"What the...?" She murmured before taking a cautious look behind her.

"Oh my God!" She gasped in horror and shock.

A man, a stranger was sleeping next to her. They were spooning and she could feel his naked body up against hers.

The man stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. He had black eyes. No, he had ocean blue-piercing beautiful eyes.

"Mmm, you're awake, baby." He said in a raspy deep voice.

He said it as if he knew her. Like they were lovers waking up after a night of lovemaking.

He leaned his head down and nuzzled her neck affectionately.

Akira stiffened as her mind went into overdrive. She was far too shocked to freak out or push him away.

"Who are you?" She asked, grateful that her voice didn't waver.

"You mean to tell me that after last night, you don't remember who I am?" The blue-eyed stranger asked.

He lifted his head from her neck, his dirty blonde hair falling in his face and he pushed it back.

"Umm, maybe I've drank too much to remember." She replied,

"It didn't seem so." He mumbled,

"I'm Ansel." He finally said,

"Well, it's a nice to meet you, Ansel, but I have to go." She said and tried to pull away from him.

"Oh, come on, baby. Let's have some more fun. You were exquisite last night." Ansel said and bit her earlobe.

Akira squirmed at the feeling of his member getting hard.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea. It was only a one night stand." She stuttered,

His hand trailed down to her core and he lazily rubbed her until she was wet.

"S-Stop." Akira stuttered and Ansel smiled.

"I know you're getting turned on by this, Akira. You tasted so sweet last night." Ansel said and plunged a long thick finger into her, making her moan.

She moaned and leaned back against him. He leaned down and tenderly kissed her neck, loving her taste.

"You're so perfect. I want you again." Ansel groaned,

"Oh, yes." She moaned and arched her back.

He continued giving her pleasure while he sucked and kissed her neck. His other free hand made its way up to her breasts. He took her nipple between his fingers and squeezed lightly.

"Shit." Akira cursed as she tightened her walls around his finger.

All too soon, he pulled his finger out of her, making her groan.

She turned around to see him sucking on his finger. He smiled at her before pulling his fingers out with a pop.

"Come on, baby. I want you to ride me." He said and Akira swore she lost her mind.

He pulled her over him and she tentatively placed her small hands on his chest.

He was gorgeous. Well, he was gorgeous from where she sat on him.