CHAPTER 12

Despite how he may appear to most people which is like whimsical director who is overly optimistic and a bit of push over when it came to his star actresses, Nolan Greaux was actually an ex-cop who once solved a lot of cases and saved many lives. He left the force after he couldn't save a family that was caught in a cross-shooting. It scarred him and he vowed to never touch a gun for the rest of his life.

"So, that's what going on." Akira said, waving her hand towards Alex as soon as she finished explaining her situation.

Nolan was silent as he stared at Alex, analyzing her.

"Even though I'm not active, I do have a friend in the force which still owes me a favor. I'll contact him and see what can be done. For now I suggest you give yourself a new look and stay low." He advised, leaning back in his seat.

"Thank you so much." Alex said, nodding her head.

"She's staying with me for the mean time. I'm going to borrow the artists and have them give her a new look curtesy of you." Akira said, getting to her feet and winked flirtatiously at him.

She pulled Alex out of the room and tugged her by the hand as they walked around the place. She walked to the back of the building where she found a makeup artist, hair stylist, and costume coordinator hanging around.

"Hey guys." Akira chirped, peeking into the room.

"Hey, Akira!" The makeup artist, Natasha greeted, waving her in.

Jennifer, the hair stylist and Luis the costume coordinator greeted them as well and Akira pulled Alex beside her.

"I need a favor. This girlie needs a celebrity magic makeover." Akira stated and the three of them checked Alex head to toe.

"Oh god, these poor unkempt ends." Jennifer choked, tugging on Alex's hair.

"And these so last season pants." Luis scoffed,

"Hey! I lent her those." Akira protested,

"We have our work cut out for us, but rest assured we'll work all the magic we have on this poor sorry excuse of a girl." Natasha stated, smiling at Akira.

"I-Is it that serious?" Alex asked offended,

"Oh, darling. Your face looks as life facial cream hasn't touched it in years." Natasha tisked, shaking her head at Alex.

"Alright! Chop chop people! This girl isn't going to fix herself." Luis declared and the three of them pulled Alex into the back room where they had all their toys.

Seeing as this was going to take a while, Akira pulled out Episode 6 script from her bag and practiced her lines.

~~~~

By the time Akira was done with all 50 pages, the three of them reemerged from the back room.

"We did all could and what we couldn't, we tried." Jennifer sighed like a drama queen.

"Now revealing the new Alexandra Quinn! Red carpet ready and good enough to stand next to you." Luis and Natasha announced, pulling the curtain back as Alex stepped through.

Akira froze, looking her up and down and slowly nodded her head in approval.

"You guys are miracle workers." Akira compliment, applauding them.

They all smiled smugly and turned to Alex.

"Forever 21 outfit inspiration: white V-neck shirt, black jeans, knee length grey open sweater, black ankle boots, and boater hat. Some light jewelry such as a half-moon necklace, silver earrings and a ring and bracelet." Luis explained, pointing out each piece of clothes and accessory.