CHAPTER 14

In the end, they both never left Akira's place.

Instead Akira spent the night wrapped safely in Ansel's arms as they stared out into the night sky. At some point they got hungry and Akira insisted on having one of Ansel's meals instead of ordering sushi.

"I love sushi, believe me, but I'm really craving one of your dishes." Akira firmly stated and Ansel chuckled as he got up and pulled Akira inside.

"Want to help?" He asked, stepping into the kitchen and began to pull out the ingredients he would need.

"Mmm, that's really appealing, but I much rather look at your sexy ass do the work." Akira teased, sliding into a stool and laid her head on the table as Ansel began to move said 'sexy ass' to work.

They cracked both funny and inappropriate jokes the entire time and even turned on some music. A Jamie Foxx playlist began to play and another bottle of wine was popped open.

"Come on, baby. Taste this for me." Ansel said, stirring the pot.

Akira pushed herself to her feet and shuffled over to the pot.

Ansel held up the wooden spoon up to her lips and she carefully sipped the sauce.

"Mmm, I definitely missed that too." Akira groaned, giving him her approval.

Ansel grinned, stirring the pot once more before covering it.

"Well, we have a bit until the sauce is ready then we can eat." Ansel explained,

"What do you want to do until then?" He asked,

Akira smirked as a wicked thought came to mind and she looked over to the hall. Thankfully Alex has spent the night in her room so Akira turned to Ansel pulled him to the counter.

"I want to do something, will you let me?" She asked, smiling sweetly up at him.

He raised a curious brow and let her continue.

"But I need you to close your eyes." She instructed and felt pleased when he agreed with an amused expression and closed his eyes.

Looking back to make sure, Akira got on her knees as quietly as she could.

"No matter what, don't open your eyes." She said and reached for his belt buckle.

Ansel's mind blew up after he realized what she was up to. His còck was eager and his heart pounded rapidly at the thought of Akira sucking him off at this moment.

Akira eagerly grinned to herself as she got the zipper down and tugged his underwear down. She didn't want his pants fully down as she leaned up on her knees and shrugged off the blanket.

"Wow." She gasped when she pulled his hard còck from his underwear.

He was already dripping and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Try not to cum too soon." She chuckled and leaned forward, licking the bottom of the head.

Ansel groaned lowly, gripping onto the counter as his hips jerked forward.

Feeling confident, Akira licked more of him and moaned at the salty taste, then took the whole thing in her mouth. It was relatively big in her mouth and she found it a bit difficult to breathe, but she was too eager to give him an amazing blowjob that she didn't mind. So she experimented with some techniques, dong quick small laps at it and flicked the tip with her tongue, the aroma of his semen strong. Then she changed to longer reach up the underside of his còck and rolled her tongue all around it, giving him quick flicks right over the tip. It was fun hearing him groan and curse as he tried to hold his voice in.