CHAPTER 4

"I hate this man." Akira grumbled,

She stood at her door in only a robe as she stared at the deliveryman.

He held a box wrapped in pink paper with a bow on top.

"What is it?" Akira asked warily,

"I don't know. The man who sent it just said to give to you in person and that you have an hour until he's here." The deliveryman said,

Akira frowned and signed for the box.

She took the box, saying goodbye to the man and closed the door.

She stepped into her living room and sat the box on the coffee table.

She took a seat and sighed. She slowly pulled the lid off the box and looked in to find red fabric.

"What the..." Akira mumbled and picked the fabric up.

It turned out to be a dress. When she pressed it against her body, it was knee length and made out of silk.

It was warm as if it just came out the dryer and smelled nice.

Akira looked in the box and found matching red pumps, and a dark blue box.

"This better not be what I think it is." She mumbled and opened the small box.

Just as she suspected, it was jewelry. White diamond necklace and teardrop diamond earrings.

"I hate you." Akira mumbled,

She took everything into her room and laid them out on the bed.

She stripped out of her robe and walked into her bathroom.

30 minutes later, she stepped out the shower with her hair washed, her body shaven, and refreshed.

After blow drying her hair, and curling it, she was done and already in her red matching underwear.

She slipped into the dress and surprisingly it fit perfectly.

The thought of him knowing her size was both disturbing and impressed her.

"Done." She mumbled and twirled in front of the mirror.

Her makeup was done, her hair was out and cascaded down her back, the heels felt comfortable, and the dress brought out her curves, and not to mention that the necklace and earrings were beautiful against her dark skin.

The doorbell rang just as she grabbed her purse.

"Coming!" She yelled, speed walking to the door.

When she opened the door, she came face to face with Ansel.

"Hi." She said, not sure what to say.

He grinned at her and grabbed her, pulling her to him.

"Good evening. You look breathtaking." Ansel said, holding her face with his hand.

He dipped his head down and softly kissed her.

Akira shook her head and pushed back.

"Nope. I agreed to go on a date with you which you seduced me into, but there will be no touching, kissing, flirting, or any other kind." Akira said, being stern.

"So, then what are we going to do then?" Ansel asked amused,

"Talk like mature adults that know how to behave." Akira said,

She raised her head and stared at him hard.

She couldn't helped, but admire his attire. His hair was combed back and out, he was wearing a white button down that was rolled up to his elbows and out of the black jeans, and dress shoes. He had on a gold watch on his wrist and all in all he looked H.O.T.T.