✖️possessive✖️

Jinkook
possesive angry Jin
jealous sex
ActorXmodel au

Third pov

Possessive

pos·ses·sive

demanding someone's total attention and love.

That's what it means.

That's what they say it means; it causes jealousy, makes you act out of place, different than you usually would.

You care about someone you want them to touch and only love you.

Not anybody else.

Not under any circumstances.

Beacuse when you love someone so very very much and you see them with someone else.

You get possessive.

But what Jin was feeling right now. Was different. It was worse.

His man, his baby, his Jungkookie is being touched, caressed, kissed by some guy he just met.

Now before your mind goes wondering thinking our little kookie is cheating on his lovely boyfriend Jin let's explain.

Jungkook is one of the most well known young actors in South Korea. He's been working for four years now with immense success.

The Jeon Jungkook he's stared in two kdramas and multiple movies. He usually does comedy's or romance, those are his specialties.

Some where along the line about a year and a half ago he was introduced to a model at some banquet.

Kim Seok Jin, a model for now six years. He is as well extremely successful even advertising in America and the UK.

He is know for being the first openly gay famous Korean model.

And of course Jungkook was a fan.

They hit it off immediately, laughing, friendly arguments over who was the hottest member of bigbang and so on well taking sips of expensive alcohol.

What wasn't expected when they first met was later that night an Uber would be driving the two to some random hotel the younger being very touchy.

"I didn't know 'the jungkook' was a little gay bottom." Jin said hands griping the youngers hips as Jungkook sat in his lap in the backseat of this random Uber.

Jungkook looked up with smudged makeup and panting from the rough kiss just seconds ago, "Who said I bottom." The younger said confidently as Jin smirked and licked his lips.

"Oh baby I did." He said before attacking the youngers lips, Jungkook moaning into the kiss.

The next morning they woke up bare body's tangled with each other, clothing thrown around the room and one unfortunate shattered lamp that had gotten bumped into well Jin slammed the younger into a wall with the youngers legs wrapped around the olders waist.

At first they where worried they had just had a one night stand with another famous person who would definitely spread drama and ruin one another's career. It soon turned into a long talk after getting showered and sitting on the couch in blankets Jin with a warm cup of coffee and Jungkook with a warm cup of tea.

Jin was honestly quite shocked when he exited the bathroom to be met with a sobbing Jungkook curled up in a blanket.

Even more shocked when Jungkook explained to him no one knew he was gay and he didn't want people to know and hate him.