🚘red sex🚘

-Taegikook
-smut+ lil angst
-When I say smut I mean like oversymulation & small BDSM
-they fuck jungkook ontop of a car in their driveway
- punishment
-4k+ words

Third pov

"Did you think it was okay to flirt with that man earlier Jungkook?" Taheyung said pulling his lips away from Jungkooks neck earning a needy whine from the younger. "That's what you get for ignoring me all night." Jungkook said, panting while looking up at Taehyung glaring.

Taehyungs hands that where already placed on the smallers hips tightened and Jungkook whimpered from the fingers digging into his skin. "You know me and Yoongis Jobs Jungkook. You know how important that dinner party was for us, we told you you could only come if you left us alone." Taehyung said sternly.

"So why the hell do we see you all over some short fuck acting all cutesy?" He asked and Jungkook looked up at him, "I don't care. I should be you and Yoongis top priority, asshole." Jungkook snapped and Taehyungs eyes grew red in anger and lust as he forcfully threw the boy down on the expensive leather couch and climbed on top of him and started to undo his belt when he heard a voice.

"Stop it Taehyung." Yoongi spoke standing in the doorway, just entering the house his suit still Jacket still on and keys still in hand. "I think the brat deserves more than a hard fuck." He said looking down at Jungkook who now was buzzed with fear as he anticipated what would come next because Yoongi looked pissed.

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook who now actually looked scared and scoffed as he stood up. Yoongi looked at the two and turned around, motioning for Taehyung to follow. "Bring Jungkook." He said walking out side and Taehyung looked down at Jungkook who stood up and tried to walk away but Taehyung grabbed the boy and threw him over his shoulder walking out while Jungkook tried to get out of his grip. "I'm sorry, okay!? Just put me down!" He whined as he struggled. Taehyung getting pissed and slapping the boys ass hard and setting him down as they walked in side the parking garage; the garage door open so you could see all of the expensive mansions around them and their own mansion.

"It's cold out hereee! Can't we go inside and you guys can lecture me or what ever." Jungkook said crossing his arms for protection against the cold night air. "I am the CEO of a company, a company that had a party last night. I left the business partners all alone because I wanted to have one dance with my baby. But I find you all over some other guy like a slut." Yoongi said getting up in Jungkooks face who looked worried and shocked. "O-oh I'm sorry Yo-" Jungkook was cut off when Yoongi grabbed the boys hair and pushed him down on top of the hood of his red polished Mercedes.

 "O-oh I'm sorry Yo-" Jungkook was cut off when Yoongi grabbed the boys hair and pushed him down on top of the hood of his red polished Mercedes

"Too late for that brat. You see we have tons of neighbors. Anyone could see you. But everyone knows better than to report something in a powerful place like this." He said pushing the boy down as he leaned in. "So scream as loud as you want baby boy." Yoongi said before stepping back and whispering something to Taehyung who nodded and smirked before kissing Yoongi himself.