🙊sorry🙊

Um Koo flinches in an argument?
Hopekook

Jungkook pov

I stormed into the kitchen ignoring my ranting boyfriend from behind me.

"Jungkook you have no reason to be upset." I hear Hobi call to which I roll my eyes.

Me and Hobi have been dating almost a year now and today I told him I really wanted him to meet my parents, they mean so much to me and I am very serious about my family. Hoseok knows this.

But he gave a look of disappointment, like he didn't want too, like he'd been hoping I wouldn't ask.

So one thing led to another and the car ride home from our date was full of me and him arguing about the subject, him wanting this to be over and me wanting him to understand he needs to at least try to understand.

I turn around as he calls my name again and look at him expectingly, with my arms crossed.

"I didn't mean it like that okay? It's not that I don't wanna meet them it's that-" before he could even finish trying his half ass apologie I rolled my eyes and started to walk out, "What ever Hoseok." I said walking to the countertop and leaning against it watching as Hoseoks face grew red.

He stiffend up and quickly stormed twords me and slammed his hand down next to me roughly causing a wave of panic hit me.

I jumped at my boyfriends actions and closed my eyes tight, turning my face away almost like I was expecting impact from the older.

"Don't! Don't 'whatever' me Jungk-" Hoseok cut him own self off as his eyes widened and he looked down at me and my wide eyes before advirting his gaze to his own hand and quickly retracting it.

"J-jungkook? Did you just flinch? Did you think I was gonna h-hurt you?" Hobi asked me looking at me with petrified eyes but I had no response because I wasn't sure if I did or didn't.

"O-oh my God." Hobi said cupping his mouth and slightly leaning over like he would be sick almost, "I-i can't believe i- O-oh my God!" He cried in shock.

"No! no I just— it was just-" I started but he was quick to cup my face with his large hands.

"You know I'd never lay my hands on you r-right? No matter how angry I was?" He asked shakingly with glassy eyes.

That's the thing, my dear Hobi never got mad but when he did; oh boy is he mad. Of course he would never hurt me hell he gets emotional when I give him a silent treatment, he hates conflicts with me and always works his hardest to make me happy.

"Of course babe! I-its just I wasn't expecting the n-noise, oh Hoseokie please don't cry." I said as he leaned his forehead against mine lightly sobbing as his thumbs caressed my face, his body shaking.

"Baby p-please forgive me i-i just d-didnt want them to hate me and with how much you always t-talk about them if they where to hate me you'd leave me and I don't want that!"  Hobi said to me to which I frowned at my ushal happy sunshine looking like a pouring rain cloud, and pulled him into a hug.

"I'd never hurt you my k-kookie please never think I'd ever, ever! Lay a hand on you because I wouldn't!" Hobi said now more clam as my fingers lightly played with his hair and rubbed his back.

"I know, I know you wouldn't." I said slightly pulling away from the hug but before I could speak a pair of soft lips gently touched mine.

"Friday. Friday night after work we can have dinner at your parents." Hoseok said to me making me smile widely.

"I love you Hobi." I said.

''I love you too and I'm s-"

"Don't say sorry I mean it, it's okay." I said to which he nervously smiled.

"Okay...sorry!"

"Ugh." I verbally said to which he chuckled and leaned it to softly press a peck to my forehead before whispering, '' Let's go get comfy and cuddle well watching some K-dramas."

"God I love you " I side back to which he laughed and pulled me out of the kitchen and twords our room.

"Me too baby "

---
short but I liked it and got it from a ep of this show I was watching.

t.e.c.