👄 touching whats mine👄

Namkook
Established relationship
Someone catcalls jungkook

Third pov

Namjoon and Jungkook much like every other Friday night would go on a date.

This Friday they saw a movie, some comedy that was making the two crack up endlessly throughout the whole time.

After the movie the two grabbed a coffee (hot coco for Jungkook) and decided to walk around the streets of Seoul.

"But Jimin and Seokjin Hyung where arguing, and it was so weird to see Jimin mad and Jin yell... I didn't like it." Jungkook said as he looked up at Namjoon who's arms were wrapped around the younger.

"Well couples fight Jugkook and it's not your place to step between it, hell we've fought before. It happens no need to worry baby." Namjoon said poking the youngers nose, Jugkook giggling and leaning closer to the older.

They walked in comfortable silence through the dark lite up streets untill Namjoon heard a small rumble. He looked down at Jungkook who was looking at his stomach with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hungry baby?" Namjoon asked chuckling as Jungkook blushed nodding.

"Let's go down the block there's some food trucks around." Namjoon said as they changed their path.

As the couple looked at the various trucks. "What kind of food do you want Joonie?" Jungkook asked opening his wallet and counting a few wons.

Namjoon smiled fondly and extended his arm, grabbing the youngers wallet placing it in his back pocket. "I'll pay baby, you paid for the movie popcorn and candy...and either way we both pratictly share our money." Namjoon continued the last part after noticing the youngers pout.

"Fine." Jungkook said well Namjoon ruffled his fluffy hair. "I'm thinking we go American style?" Namjoon asked as they walked by a hotdog truck.

"Sure!" Jungkook chirped as they walked to the line outside the truck. It was a long line.

After a few minutes of still being in the line Namjoon turned to the younger. "Baby the lines long, how about you go to the ice cream line so we don't have to wait any longer." Namjoon said pointing twords the pink bus, Jungkook nodding and giving his boyfriend a peck before walking over to the much shorter line.

The younger went through the line got two cups of ice cream and started to walk to a table to sit and wait for Namjoon.

As the boy was walking, looking for an empty table a sound of a whistle before a voice called from another table.

"Woo! Look at that fine little cutie~ wanna come sit with me?" An obviously drunk man called to Jungkook.

Jungkook saw the guy looking at him and waving him over. But he looked down and pretended not to hear it; just continued to walk.

"Hey pretty boy don't- don't ignore meee!" The guy yelled, Jungkook simply walked faster and sat down at a empty table.

The unknown cat calling male stood up; stumbling a little. "Damnnn look at those thighs what a pre-pretty slut."  The man said hicupping as he seemed stumbled closer.

Jungkook was going into a sight panic as he realized he walked out of Namjoons sight and the scary male was aproching him.

Jungkook looked down and pulled out his phone texting Namjoon where he was and to hurry. While he was fastly typing he heard a presence sit down next to him.

The boy snapped his head up ready to scold Namjoon for taking forever like an Idiot. But when he saw the drunk male who was seconds ago cat calling him, obviously at least 10 years older than the 23 year old bunny toothed boy he panicked.