📱Skype📱

BTSxJUNGKOOK
Abuse+sexual assult tw
i in no way support the act of sexual assault it is not meant to be glorified in any way.  national sexual assault hot line 1-800-656-4673 contact someone if your in need
7k+words

Jungkook wiped his tears and took a deep breath in before crawling over to his mirror to make sure he didn't look like he was just bawling his pretty little eyes out.

But of course his face was covered in tears and snot. Not only that but there was a hand print on his cheek.

"Dammit." Jungkook whispered as he sniffled and sat on his knees to grab his laptop and make up bag knowing he had to cover up his wound for his weekly Skype call with his hyungs in 10 minutes.

Oh how he loved his hyungs maybe even more than he should since they all loved him as a little brother while he loved them in a different way. They used to be alot closer in highschool and middle school. They would protect him and tutor him and buy him food and always had a blast sleeping over. But now they are all in college while he's stuck being a senior in high school.

So now to make up the time that they dont see each other, every night at 10pm since they all left kookie alone, they call.

It was tough on Jungkook that they had been so busy that they had only hung out about five times in the past year and a half they had left for college. Mainly because of Jungkooks father and that they all lived no closer than 60 minuets away. Not only this but in his 11th grade year in highschool (last year before this) his mom passed away, leaving him with no one to comfort him Inside the walls of his home. So when they all left and his mom the most caring loving mother had just passed he was stuck with his dad.

Now his hyungs where not aware of the torture Jungkook received at home the past year with his drunken father who was mourning over his wife's death.

And he would never tell them there was no way he could worry them and anyway it was just a few hits and shoves very rarely would be leave brusies not to mention that his father would make Jungkook work then take the money since he had gotten fired therefore the poor boy was very skinny since he never was fed; all the money being spent on drugs and alcohol.

Jungkook sighed now that he was done with his make up and he opened his laptop clicking on the blue Skype icon and getting up off the floor to sit on his bed well the beeps of the call echoed the room.

And slowly one by one each of his hyungs faces poped up.

"Hi kookie!" Hoseok bemed he was looking at the camera beaming as usual, this automatically making Jungkook smile.

"Hey bub." Namjoon said, as you could see a book in his hands and paper scattered all over his bed.

"Kookie!" Jimin said rather loudly as he waved at the youngest.

"How's my baby doing?" The voice if Seokjin ran through Jungkooks ears.

"Hey kid." Yoongi said as he held his phone above his face; laying in bed in his dark room the only light being his phone screen.

"Kook! I miss youu!" Taheyung called pouting making Jungkook laugh.

"Hi Hyungies," Jungkook said quietly; making sure his father wouldn't hear. "I miss you guys." He said smiling at the 6 faces on the screen.

"You too kooks, you too." Namjoon said sadly with a smile the others nodding.

They were all talking and laughing Jungkook muffling his laughs as he smiled at the screen, oh how much he loved his hyungs and how they where the only thing keeping him going in this dark world.