Haunted date🎃

Hopekook
Mostly fluff(+steamy)
Halloween date au

Jungkook is usually one to be grumpy and board at work considering how much he hates his office job.

But today was different.

Today was Halloween.

His absolute favorite holiday. So instead of being grumpy and counting the minutes till he could go home.

He was happy and  counting the minutes till he could go home.

"Only one more hour." He said to himself as he looked at the wall clock that told him it was 5:00pm.
-
Jung Hoseok on the other hand loved his job.

He was a dance instructor for kids and teenagers and ushaly he enjoyed all his time at work happy and sunny as ever.

But today was Halloween. His boyfriends favorite holiday.

Now he loved his boyfriend and most of the things they would do on Halloween (cough Halloween sex) but the younger always dragged him through a haunted house and then made him watch scary movies.

And he hated that.

"Oh no only one more hour." Hoseok said nervously.
-

At 6:45 Jungkook was home. Jungkook gets home a little earlier than his older boyfriend so he already had everything set up and a to-do list ready.

Jungkooks head snapped up when he heard keys jingle in the door, a devious smirk on his face as he creeped towards the door and stood next to wear hoseok would be entering from.

Hobi opened the door and was about to walk through when,

"BAHH!" Jungkook screamed at his hyung who then screamed himself and fell back onto the porch.

''bahahahha!" Jungkook laughed so hard his since he noticed not only was his boyfriend on the floor but so was all the stuff he was holding. The younger fell to the ground holding his stomach laughing.

"I'm gonna kill you kook." Hobi said hand on his heart as he tried to regain himself.

"Oh expect a lot more of that we have the haunted house to go to in about 15 minutes and then to go to the store and get candy and crappy Halloween makeup! Then going to come home eat the candy play with the makeup and watch a scary movie!!" Jungkook said happily as he took out the list and showed his older boyfriend who's angry glare turn into a fond smirk at the sight of his happy boyfriend.

"Yeah yeah and then a non scary movie." Hoseok said making sure his part of the deal remained.

"Of course Hobi."
-
"Kook I change my mind this looks way too scary come on I'm serious let's go." Hoseok said gripping jungkook from behind.

"Oh come on you say that every year we already paid and we're next come on. It won't be that bad plus if it gets too scary you can hide behind me and hide your face in my back like last year.'' Jungkook said to which Hoseok agreed.

"Yah you're making it seem like I'm the bottom in this relationship which I'm not." Hobi said to which kook smiled.

"Well you sure act like it sometimes...daddy." Jungkook said the last part well leaning in and Whispering it to his boyfriend.

"Next in line go in!"

And the next few minutes were filled with hoseok screaming his head off and pulling on Jungkooks shirt well Jungkook laughed and would slightly jump at the scares, but making sure to protect his boyfriend.

The exit door slammed open with Hoaeok jumping out of the haunt, falling on the floor panting well Jungkook slowly walked out laughing at boyfriend.