💔crying in the club💔

Yoonkook
Au
Bf yoon and Koo go to party
//attempted sexual assault//i in no way support!
Tbh idek it's like fluff+angst+fluff

Jungkook pov

The night it started out good. Me, Yoongi being happy lovey dovey, kissing and cuddling on our couch.

Me giggling as Yoongi pressed soft kisses down my neck and i leaned into the touch. You see me and Yoongi have been dating for 9 months now and we've known each other for 2 years along with our small yet tight friend group and it was our last year of college.

As I was cuddled in between my boyfriends legs, my head on his chest well we were watching my favorite Drama 'im not a robot' his phone went off.

"Hello?" My boyfriend answered after reaching over to grab his ringing phone well he played with my hair.

"Oh shit that was Tonight?" I hear Yoongi say as he lightly taps my shoulder asking me to move which I do.

"Okay okay- no I- HYUNG?! Stop I'm sorry we're on our way and yes of course we still love you you drama queen." Once I hear my Hyung say this I automatically know who he's talking to and what they where talking about causing my eyes to widen as I pull out my phone to check the date. "Shit." I mumbled as I stood up and walk to me and Yoongis room.

I hear footsteps behind me and I see my Yoongi walk into the room and onto the closest.

"How could we have forgotten Jin Hyungs big Birthday party!" I whine feeling guilty.

Yoongi sighs and he grabs some chothes and looks at me ''I don't know but if we're anymore late he's gonna kill us."
-
As we approached the house I heard loud banging music and saw tons of guys and girls in the lawn taking sips out of red cups. I immediately drifted closer to my Hyung.

"Why are there so many people Yoongi?" I asked worried of all the frat boys that where here knowing how they are.

"Don't worry Koo you know how Jin hyung is he has to invite everyone and all their friends he just needs attention and I'll be by your side." Yoongi said wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer as we now aproched the door.

As he reached for the handle I stopped him. "Hyung. Please don't drink. I won't ether but please." I said looking at him with my doe eyes.

"Of course baby how else could I protect you?" Yoongi asked smiling at me well I giggled and let him open the door.

About three minutes into walking in Jin had already found us and after scolding us he complimented us on how good we looked and then ran off.

(Koo outfit)

(Yoongo outfit without mask and hat)↓