🍼🍪 baby kookie 🍪🍼

Btsxkook
Little space kook
Real life plot

The Bangtan boys had just walked off stage after one of there many concerts going backstage to take a rest, remove stage outfits.

After all that, once the fans had left and the boys could breath again and where no longer sweaty they piled up into a white van.

"Joonie hyung can I have my phone?" Jungkook asked sitting between Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Yeah here you go Kook." Namjoon said reaching back and handing the youngest his phone.

As Jungkook scrolled through twitter on his own undercover account and roamed through BTS hashtags to see response on tonights show.

He sees army's freaking out about how sharp his jawline is and how he licked his lips so sexily. Tons of fans writing how sexy and hot he is and it made him giggle.

"Awh what was that baby was that a cute little giggle?" Taehyung said playfully poking the younger.

You see there are many thinks army's don't know about BTS and what happens off stage. But something so secret, so crazy army's probably never guessed it be true was, Jungkook was a little and the rest of BTS were his caregivers, not to mention they all had a big fat crush on the boy.

"Is Koo gonna go into his head space?" Hoseok asked brushing the youngers hair, coaxing Jungkook into his headspace.

Jungkook smacked Hoseoks hand away, "Stop it hyung I don't wanna slip geeze." He said before yawning and blinking his eyes.

Jungkooks eyes started to get heavy as he lazily scrolled through twitter, not even actually looking at the post he passed.

A good 5 minutes later Jungkook had his head layed on Hoseoks shoulder as he slept, little snores leaveing his lips.

Once they arrive home without waking him up Hoseok picks him up and brings the boy inside.

"Awh look at him." Taehyung said admiring how adorable the youngest looked asleep curled up on the couch.

It was late. And they had all had a long tiring day.  All the members started to go to their room to sleep. So Namjoon picked the youngest up and started to bring him to this room when he heard a small gasp coming from his arms.

Once the older felt moving in his arms he looked down and saw Jungkook awake.

"Joonie!!!!" Jungkook said with wide happy eyes. Namjoon stopped his steps and looked down at the younger who was obviously in little headspace.

"Hey baby." Namjoon said with a fond smile on his lips as the heavy boy squirmed in his arms. Namjoon went to go set the now awake boy down but Jungkook whined in protest.

Namjoon was strong. He was a full grown man who worked out of course he was but Jungkook was also a grown man so he needed to rest his arms. It's not like he was holding Jimin.

"Baby I need to put you down, okay?" Namjoon said to which Jungkook nodded with a pout on his lips.

"Joonie! O-on Birdy app! All army's say that I am sexist man! A-and that I am most daddy!!!" Jungkook said to which Namjoons eyes widened and a small chuckle left his lips as he bent down to Kookie who was sitting on the floor.

"Did they Kookie?" He asked ruffling his hair to which Jungkook giggled loudly.

"Yes! I am sexist! I best sexy!!!" Jungkook said giggling.

"Of course you are my strong kookie." Namjoon said and Jungkook giggled in response.

"Why don't you go say good night to everyone baby?" Namjoon suggested and Jungkook gasped and nodded before running off to Jimin and Hobis room.