Chapter 1

Alena's POV

I started walking through the woods to reach my school. It takes an hour to get there by walk. You may ask me why I am walking. The answer is simple because I am the Omega of the pack. I am a weak, naive girl who wouldn't fight for herself. My father doesn't care about me as I remind him of his mate, my mother, who died long before in a rogue attack. I am part of the DARK MOON PACK. They say I am just a waste of space in the pack. I thought of running away at age 15, but I couldn't. I know that without my wolf, I would be an easy target for the rogues out there.

I groaned, another day in Were High school. Facing Brian and his mate Kace. Thinking of them, I believe the moon goddess does choose a mate for each other by knowing the soul of the person. Both Kace and Brian are so proud of themselves, my bullies from age 14. There has never been a day without them teasing me for absolutely no reason. I couldn't walk by the road with my guard down, fearing they would throw something at my dress. It has happened before, which made me skip a whole day of school because I didn't have a change of outfit.

I reached the school before everyone. I remember those days where I would walk into school with my friends. I deserve to be alone now, I guess. I shrug away my own thought and start nearing my first class of English.

I, keeping my head down with my books in my hand, did not notice someone standing right in front of me. I dashed into the hard chest making me curse at myself. Why am I always doing something and getting bullied for it? Fearing what he would do I started mumbling "I am sorry" over and over again. The guy in front of me just stepped one step to the right and started walking again. I sighed in relief, but curiosity did not stop me from turning to see who it is. I turned in time to see him entering his class. I can not believe it is the alpha of our pack.

I have heard a lot from lots of girls about him, they say that his mate will be lucky, a very lucky one. Even the pack's most beautiful women cannot make him fall for her. I have never heard him speak much. I have noticed that he only speaks to his beta and gamma. He has never attended any of the pack's dinner, it's like he never wants to stand in front of a crowd. People say he is lucky that he doesn't have any siblings. If he had a sibling, his brother or sister would have taken the alpha position from him.

Thinking of him, I didn't even notice that I have reached my locker. I started taking my books that are useful until lunch just to avoid walking outside class during breaks. I don't want to get my mind disturbed in the middle of the day. "See who is here, let's just help her out shall we" a sickly sweet voice squeaked behind me, whom I know way too well is Kace and her pawns. Jane and Ali snatched my books away and threw them in any direction they found fit. You wouldn't believe that Ali was my best friend when we were younger. High school started, and she took her steps away from me and towards fame. Now she is against me because she is famous.

They took a book, never deviating their eyes from me, and threw them in different directions. This happened till my locker, my hands are empty without books. I hung my head low. I do not know what I should do, people started arriving, but not even one helped me. All just walked by as if I am invisible. I started picking up my books from the ground and put them back in my locker. The last book was around the corner of the entrance of a classroom. wI just reached the book when someone kicked it inside the class. I know way too well who is that by hearing that laugh. I started walking towards my book and bent down, but again it was kicked.

"Brian, that's enough for today baby," Kace cooed, giggling as if it is the funniest thing she ever witnessed. "Oh baby, how sweet of you for you to stop me," he said, kicking my book one last time and making his way to his mate, probably to make out. I feel sick to the stomach at the way they are talking to each other. I roll my eyes and distract myself, to prevent myself from vomiting as I hear them kissing. I took my book which was near someone's foot. I composing myself and see whose foot is that. I see alpha David staring at me with a look I couldn't decipher. "I am sorry for the inconvenience, alpha," I said, looking at my leg, trying to cover my face with my hood. I sighed and started walking out of the class understanding I wouldn't get any reply from him.

I enter my classroom, walking straight to the last corner of the class. It's my place as an omega. It was allotted to me when all the bullying started. I laid down my head on the desk thinking what have I done in my past, which made me the punching bag of the pack. I have cried a lot, maybe for 6 months. I just knew how to cry, and then my mind just turned blank after that. Why waste tears when they are not worth it...it's been a while since I cried. I stopped crying at the age of 15, I thought they will get bored, but I think they like me so much to leave me alone(note the sarcasm).

English teacher Andrea started her class...I may be an omega sitting in the last corner of the class, but I made sure that bullying and abuse do not disturb my grades and studies.... my least grade would be B, other than that I always try to get a grade A. I spend most of the time at night studying, where there is no one to disturb. I work as a librarian to earn some money. I am an omega, so I should help pack members to clean or cook. It, at the least, takes 11 30 pm to finish all the work. Then I start reading till 4 am, then start walking in the woods at 7. I get to sleep very little, I know. I will turn eighteen in 2 weeks, and then I will find my mate, he will love me...for an omega, the mate would be an omega mostly. I wish my mate is an omega because he wouldn't treat me like a slave or disease. If he is a warrior or higher-ranking people, I can't even imagine. I would be the laughing stock of the pack for days, months, or maybe years or just all my life till I die...

_____@#$/@#$/____

The first chapter ends here and I hope u liked it. If it's boring or interesting...anything just comment down below. Please do VOTE if you like this chapter....love you all