Chapter 25

Alena's pov

          Alex and Tom have taken there time. They reached our office after 10 to 15 min. "Can you tell us about the meeting before the war?" David asked as soon as they entered the office. "Straight to the point, I like it" Alex chuckled when tom gave him a stern look which says it's not the fucking time for your silly jokes. "Fine, I was the one who was called before the war, actually when they planned for it, Tom wasn't there " he huffed.

         "Tell us what you know" David ordered when Alex nodded his head. "You know, the pretty women who look like a perfect slut was there when the planning started. She told your packs secret exits, border Patrol changes, your mate is a Golden wolf and etc... She was the key for the near victory of rogues on that war. She ordered me to kidnap golden wolf so that they could experiment on her and her brother could have strong pups with her, but I am the pro....ouch it hurts " he said suddenly clutching the right side of his abdomen. "He means that...he is a man who protects and supports moon goddess blessings," Tom said when Alex nodded his head.

     Fine, it was weird, but I didn't push that one. "Continue," I said. "Okay...so I thought that the war isn't good so just surrendered myself to your pack, in a way I saved you," he said with a mocking smirk for which I gave him a thankful smile.  "I know for a fact they are creating some strong wolves by injecting something to the injured wolves... I mean like they turn and use injured wolves for experimenting and creating a very strong wolf which is even hard for an alpha to defeat " I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes shut and started to take breaths. "My situation is the worst here, I don't know how to control your wolf and mine at the same time " he groaned in frustration. "Fine, I will go for a run, ALONE. Don't you dare come behind me and calm your wolf here while I will take care of mine" I said before jumping through the window, shifting into my beautiful wolf in mid-air?

    I stopped running after some time when I reached a beautiful place in the middle of the woods. It is absolutely breathtaking to find a small cave in the middle of the large trees, the branches of the trees making a grand entrance for the cave. I started walking inside the cave to see a beautiful place. It is like a dream now, this place has a pond, beautiful birds and small animals and it also has David. Wait a sec, David? "I told you to not follow me" I stated rudely. He shrugs"you were the one to come after me, I was here first," he says before lying down on the ground staring up the sky. "How did you find this place?" I asked raising a brow of mine. "Hunting at age 15, stumbled into this place unexpectedly,"  he said patting the place beside him for me to take.

      "Do you have any idea what should I do? My wolf wants to kill Mariah as soon as possible. Our pack is in danger and I have no idea what to do for the first time " he said with sadness dripping in his voice. "Do what you think, I will stand by your side no matter what? " I said pecking his lips and giving him an encouraging smile. He smiled in return pecking my lips again "let's check how much you have practiced on controlling your fire... Did I ever mention that you look damn hot when you get angry" he said before pinning me down on the ground and all of a sudden he is on top of me...

"You have learned pretty quickly for my liking to control fire," he said as he started wearing his clothes. I smirked at him "we should come here as soon as this war ends, with a peaceful mind" I stated, "I would prefer we come here as soon as this war ends with our pup as a family, my family " he said grinning from ear to ear. I blushed and my face probably looks like a freaking tomato. He chuckled looking at my face when I glared at him.

Suddenly we heard a growl from outside. We shifted into our wolf form and started searching for the source of the growl. We came in front of a wolf which is double the size of David's wolf. Of course, he doesn't back down from a fight, so he growled back accepting the challenge. If alpha is challenged for a fight, others shouldn't get involved in it, so I  took a few steps back and lied comfortably on the ground. 'Seriously'  he asked me in mind link for which I nodded my wolf's head. He turned his attention towards the one who disturbed our mood.

They started growling and snapping their jaws at each other. The attack was started by the rogue, he jumped aiming for his neck but was dodged by David. David didn't waste a second and bite his hind limb hard almost breaking it, which will make the rogue's movements slower. The fight was boring as it was dodges, bites, and scratches until the rogue pinned David down with his weight. I started to stand on my four paws and suddenly I heard whimpering sound from the rogue. Actually isn't it should be the other way? I mean David is in the ground, where he is struggling for his breath.

I focused my attention on the rogue who is whimpering from pain and that's when I noticed Davids fur glowing. Oh, fuck he is going to attain his power. And the power is..... fire. I mean FIRE ?? That's cool. The rogue within few seconds turned into ashes. Oh fine, I should be careful !! He just turned that rogue into ashes within seconds. I went near him and handed him his dress when he shifted to his human form, I shifted back too and started wearing my dress. "I guess I am extremely tired because I used the power in full blast," he said as he laid down on the ground. I sighed before concentrating on the wind. I imagined the wind will carry him to our room and that's exactly is happening. "Woah, cool, thanks...I think I should start practicing with my powers from tomorrow" he said as he is floating in the air.

  We reached the packhouse and saw Tyler coming towards us. "Is he seriously sleeping? " he asked as soon as he stood right before me. I turned to see David floating and sleeping very peacefully. I smiled at how cute he looked and nodded my head to Tyler. "How did you do that? I mean he doesn't look like he is floating,  it's like he is lying down on a very comfortable sofa. Why is he so tired ?" He asked the last part with a smirk. "I imagined a comfortable sofa made by wind and he got his powers today...it's like he used it in full blast on a rogue who was twice his size...now that rogue has turned into ashes, let's have a meeting about it later," I said with a smirk of my own.

       "His power is fire? OFCOURSE it suits his character, fierce and dangerous" he said and I bid him goodbye. We reached our room as I landed him perfectly on the bed, I lied down beside him...only now I realized using the power drained my energy too..with that thought I snuggled closer to his chest and slipped into a dreamless sleep...

I may update the first ch of 'I am his mate, MATE?'  today please go check it out 😁❤❤
Oh yes, please vote people !!
Love you all ❤❤