Chapter 36

Alena's POV

Mariah asked sorry and I know when you lose your mate without even getting a chance to meet him will make you a real bitch... I sighed "I missed you, Alena, I should lock you in the room..you will never leave me only then I think," he said arching an eyebrow at me. I giggled "I will send you flying to a tree," I said making him snort "you and your powers," he said shaking his head. "The war is not over yet," Jayden said making us all stop in our tracks. "Ofcourse, let's kill every last one of them," Kace said making me chuckle. "I want to speak to my mother," I said sitting by a wall. David nodded "I will guard here, you guys go help my pack..."

I closed my eyes thinking of my mother "Hello darling, what can I do for you" her melodic voice entered my ear. "Just wanted to see you and also need help," I said. "Open your eyes darling," she said. I opened my eyes to see my mother standing in front of me wearing a full white dress. I smiled at her as I ran towards her and hug her "I missed you so much mom" I cried, she patted my back and let me cry for a while. "What do you want from me as your help?" she asked calmly. "I don't want to kill innocent lives during this war, can you help me by saving the innocent lives," I asked still hugging her.

" Get back there and use your firepower it will burn the evil into ashes without touching any innocents," she said holding me in arms distance. I nodded "I couldn't help you much in your childhood, but I will be always there with your firstborn child, guiding and protecting him," she said touching my stomach. I was confused at first and the reality dawned on me. "I am pregnant?" I asked and she nodded her head with a smile. "Time for you to get back there darling and always know that I love you," she said and she faded into thin air.

I opened my eyes to see David and an unknown man talking. "He is the gamma of the pack," he said once he noticed I am awake. I nodded and got up "Stay back," I said and stepped forward. I closed my eyes concentrating on my power. I could feel my power ooze out of my body and I led them towards the whole pack. I stopped when I felt drained out of my energy "Woah" I heard David say in awe. I was about to fall when David caught me.

"Let's get back home I am hungry," I said. He chuckled kissing my forehead "Sleep princess" he said taking me in his arms and I happily obliged. "Take the alive people to our pack," he said and that's the last I heard before I let sleep take over me...

I woke up in my bed with my mates arm snaking around my waist holding me protectively. "Hey, I forgot to tell you something," I said and he hummed taking me close to his body. " I am pregnant" I blurted out. He hummed sleepily again. A few seconds later he sat up straight "Did I hear you correctly?" he asked confused. I laughed at his face before nodding my head slowly. His face was emotionless for few seconds until a small smile broke into his lips which turned into a grin from ear to ear.

"You are pregnant" he whispered " that means I am going to be a father real time soon " he shouted hugging me, literally crushing me to the bed. I giggled "my mom will be his guardian," I said rubbing my stomach. He smiled taking my hand "I love you Alena " he said kissing her back of my hand.

I smiled as I sat up. Someone knocked on our door "come in" David said cheerfully making Chloe, Tyler, Kace, Brian, Jayden, Jessica arch their eyebrow opening the door. They didn't seem to notice me because their eyes landed on David's grin from ear to ear and his mood which made them all confused.

"Are you alright ?" Chloe asked gently. "I am going to be a father" he smiled. Few seconds of silence until the girls started squealing. Mariah joined in with her mate and Ali too followed by the gamma of that pack. Ohh it seems Ali got her mate too.

All started congratulating me and David. " Hey this is Matt, my mate" Ali introduced " this is Tom, my mate" Mariah introduced. We had a small talk and lots of teasing before everyone left to their rooms. "Kace, what about your bond?" I asked stopping her and Brian near the door. "We were in love and will be in love without the band...we don't care about it," Kace said making Brian smile. Brian kissed Kace before they left too...

"It seems my mother is going to be speaking with our son always," I said smiling looking at my stomach. He chuckled " I am happy, more than happy...I mean I can't express what I feel " he said touching my stomach. "I will be a good father" he promised to the small pup inside my womb. "You will be," I said kissing him...

The epilogue of this book will be the next chapter
It's really hard to end this and I will miss all your comments and support for this book 😢😢

I will make the epilogue as big as possible and guys check out my book ALPHA DEIMOS if you haven't and drop out your comments and votes on it too😄😄

Love you all !!! ❤💓💖💛💙💚💟💕❤💗💓💖💛💙💚💟💕❤❤❤💕💕💕💕