Chapter 9

" I am going to kill Chloe, how come you know I am Alpha Davids mate? " I asked him. He stood there, with his mouth wide open and the same goes to his eyes. " You speak normal " He whispered. I facepalmed myself in my mind, before hanging my head low. " I am sorry, I didn't tell you... I will be in trouble when alpha David comes to know that you know about us being mates". I said stressing myself to think of a solution. I saw Chloe walking towards us. " You told Tyler about me and David being mates ? " she shook her head no, I know for a fact that Chloe doesn't have a need to lie to me " Wait a sec, he knows about it ? " she asked. I nodded my head. If looks could kill, the person would be dead just by seeing her. She dashed towards him. " You fucking knew about that and you didn't even share about it to me ? " she asked Tyler. Tyler seems to be confused before realizing what it meant. " Same goes with you too," he said in a matter of fact tone. She huffed and turned her face to another side " Whatever " I heard her say. " Please baby, we both are wrong in this one, I am sorry. I would never ever keep anything from you " he cooed as if he is speaking to a child.

           I smiled at them, Chloe acts as if she hadn't heard anything and Tyler begging for her attention. Tyler seemed to think for a sec "I will take you out for ice cream and we go out on a date today ? " he asked uncertainly. It is pretty sure, he thought if she doesn't accept for this, he has no idea what to do. She turned towards him " You should have asked this long before and the answer is yes " she said smiling at him. I know, that mates will do anything for each other . Here is the live proof. It took an hour or two to finish shopping. She said she has to do something with my hair and took me to a parlor. I waited, sitting by the chair in front of a mirror in the salon. Chloe had a serious discussion with the hair dresser. The hairdresser started her work on my hair. It took a hell lot of time for her to finish whatever she had to finish. She turned me towards the mirror.

          I just stared at my reflection, my long uneven hair has been trimmed at the end, it is straight and in a deep U cut along with feather cut. My hair seems to be wavy but also straight. "Th...thanks, Ms. Jen, "I said smiling at her. "You look beautiful my dear, "she said before walking out. "Oh my god....you are freaking awesome, if not you found your mate I don't know how many people would have begged you, wait till David see you " she started jumping up and down, smiling. I just stared at her and smiled because she is happy. She paid the bill " I am sorry I have cost you so much "I said ." Don't worry it's Davids and he has a hell lot of money and that's why girls fall for him " she said in an irritated tone.  I nodded my head, not knowing what to tell for that.

         I walked into my room in my new outfit. My brown wavy hair now in a pony, I lied down on the couch. She made me confident about my outer look. She dragged me in front of a mirror to tell me how good I look and how perfect my structure is, and after seeing myself in the mirror, I realized I am not that ugly as people say. I do have a great structure and I am pretty confident about it. As I was thinking about today's events, I heard the alpha door creak open. I thought it was alpha David but I made out she is a woman so  I jumped back, hiding behind the couch.

          She sat in the bed, I don't know who these women are but she is damn confident and she looks old (a bit). After a few minutes, alpha David entered. I think he couldn't realize my presence because my scent is hidden by the perfume I used early. "I can sense something is troubling you David. What is it ? " she asked concerned. "I have found my mate mom, "he said, hanging his head low. He is distressed. "What is the problem in that? " she asked confused yet concerned.  " She is an omega," he said.  I don't want to hear what's next...he would probably think I am waste and not perfect to be his mate. "She is an omega, that's your problem," his mom asked. I was about to leave crawling, but he shook his head no.

          "I like her mom..way too much. I have seen her in school, she is weak yet strong. I have never seen her cry even though she gets hit or humiliated.  She stutters but only I knew she acts as if she couldn't speak normally. I use to hear her curse every time she runs away from the bullies. Her cursing always makes me smile or laugh " he said chuckling to himself. His mother gave him a warm smile before telling him to continue. "She is weak, if she is known to be my mate, she will be the target of my enemies. What if I am not there to save her when she is in trouble? That's why I am doing as much as possible to make her strong, but in a wrong way " he sighed

         "I make her angry...today I realized her wolf is strong, only she doesn't allow herself to be strong. She submits easily to anyone. I have been following her like a dog following a cat, the only difference I am not going to attack the cat, but I am going to defend the cat. "He said, his eyes seem to be in distant. "She will become perfect in a while, I don't know whether she will like me after she stands on her own, but I will be just happy knowing that she is alright by her own after making her strong. I am going to push her hard and my only target is to make her strong. Do not tell me to Do otherwise mom " he said still staring at the wall. She nodded her head before telling him to do whatever he wants to do. He led her out of the room. I quickly jumped and dashed towards our joint door. I reached my room and jumped to my bed replaying his conversation in my mind again and again. 

          He freaking likes me and I am ready to do whatever it takes to meet his expectation...