Chapter 35

Jayden's POV

      I started walking to that girl's cell her name is Kace yes Kace.  I heard my mates voice so I stood in the spot waiting for her "Hey please help Alena out of here..she misses her mate so much and David must really feel bad" she says clutching my arm. I smiled at her " if the war takes place be with me on my side" I said kissing her head and walked away to meet Kace. As soon as I opened the door "he proposed me to marry me...now he thinks I am dead and I don't know what the hell he is doing..I will kill the witch who broke our bond" she screamed as tears streamed down her cheeks. I hugged her and wiped away her tear when she looked at me with wide eyes.

          " I am Alena's friend now so I will give you few minutes to speak with your mate or any trusted people in your pack" I whispered and told her about my meeting with Alena and what happened and all. Her gaze turned to stare at the wall and I am sure she is mind linking someone. She smiles and I know she is speaking with her mate now. "They will be coming here at sharp 8 pm and try to make your alpha come after 8 for that mating thing he is speaking about," she said. "I don't want to inject you with wolfsbane when the war happens..can you act like you are drugged ?" She nods her head fiercely making me chuckle.

         " I am sorry for whatever I have done to you, I mean I can't resist the alphas order," I said and she gave me a reassuring smile. I got up and left to speak with Weston about it...

        "Hey Weston, when are you planning to mate with her? If you make her as our luna we will be the strongest pack forever" I said staring at him. He smiles at me and then I add " they are coming at 8 pm sharp for the war" I smirked when Weston gave an evil smile.

       It is 7 30 pm now and Weston planned to mark her at 8 pm sharp to make David reach his vulnerable state in the middle of the war. That's a pretty good idea, it will be easy to kill David when he becomes weak because of the bond breaking between him and Alena...

        "Did they seriously believe that you will be helping them?"Weston asks as soon as he entered the office. I nodded my head smiling at him. "Let's go," he said as we walked towards their cell...

        It's 7 45 pm and we reached the cell, Weston ordered to bring Kace to Alena's cell most probably to make Alena submit to him. Kace was dragged towards the cell and I am shocked she can act this well. Even for my eyes, she seems to be drugged when in reality she is not, woah this girl is awesome. Weston entered the cell followed by me behind him.

         "So Alena are you going to let me mark you or am I gonna do it in a forceful way," Weston asked nearing her. My wolf growled making me even more shocked of my actions. Weston's head was about to snap to my direction but Alena stopped him "straight to the point huh?" She asked just to distract him from me which I am thankful for. I ordered the guard who is one of my friends to release the handcuffed hand of Kace and he obeyed in the mind link.

        I know what Alena is doing, she is buying us time so that their pack can reach here to help us. I couldn't lie to Weston about timing because sometimes alphas can sense lie and I really don't want the plan to be ruined by my lie. "Huh, darling your pack will be here at 8 but I am going to mark you now," he said clutching a fist full of her hair. She burned his hand by using fire which is not strong enough to burn him totally.

          She is drained out of her energy by using that fire. He neared her neck with his extended canines to mark her when something snapped inside of me and I quickly shifted into my wolf and pushed Weston away from her. It all happened within 5 sec and it surprised me too...

         I heard some footsteps and I know their pack has started to attack. Weston growled making me snap out of my thoughts. We circled each other when I stood in a protective stance before Alena.  In the corner of my eye, I can see my mate joining us in the cell.

         Kace shifted into her wolf and stood by my side when my mate got the key and removed the cuffs around Alena's wrists. The door of the cell suddenly opened and stood there David, Mariah and some other guy who I don't know.

       Mariah shifted into her wolf and lunged at her brother, biting his neck as hard as possible making him whimper in pain. "Woah that was unexpected" Alena's small voice chuckled behind me. "Oh, you don't know the circumstance when she found her mate" David chuckled probably thinking about the incident. 

        "Finish him already with your power," Alena said and David happily complied making Weston burn into ashes. Me, Kace and Mariah shifted into our human form and wore our spare clothes. I arched an eyebrow at Mariah and she sighed

          "That bastard of my brother lied to me about my mate's death. David was about to inject me with wolfsbane when my mate stopped everything. You know right I just wanted my mate but knowing he is dead before I even met him I took what's better so tried to be his luna" she shrugged but I know how guilty she feels about it. I mean we have grown up together and I know her way too well...

     "I am sorry for everything I have done to you, Alena. I am really sorry and I mean it from my heart" she said hanging her head low. Alena just patted her shoulder " it's okay Mariah. I can understand how you felt when you came to know that your mate is dead" she said smiling at her. And that's why people I say Alena will make a great luna...