Prologue

Opening my eyes, i find the most handsome man standing in front of me holding the glass and looking at me with an amusement in his eyes.

"How come you are in my room, boss?" unfortunately this handsome man is my boss. Yes, he is my CEO. I am waiting for his response to know why he is in my home but in return i get his chuckle looking at me.

"Good that you remember i am your boss" i still get his sarcasm but i still didn't get why he is in my home.

His eyes roaming on me and with no time, he takes a place in the bed in front of me, handing the glass over to me, "Have this Lemon water, you will come out of your hangover"

I get the glass in my hand and takes a sip of it but still i am urging to know why he is in my house and i still ask him the same question again,"You didn't answer me yet, that why you are in my house?" and continue to take the sip again.

"Well, the correction is you are in my house, in my room & in my bed" he finished with one breathe.

I spit the water i sipped and looking at him shockingly. My pupils started roaming everywhere on the room from left to centre to right and finally it halt on me.

I look at my self from top to bottom and find myself in a new set of clothes and my old ones are on the floor including my inner wears. I could hear my thumping heart beats outside and with my eyes wide open, i look at him in disbelief.

I place the glass beside the table being nervous to ask him the crucial thing is who changed my dress. I want to ask him but at the same time i feel so shy and nervous to ask him that question.

"Wanna ask something from me?" may be he could read my mind and he asked me what i wanted to.

I gulp once and look straight in to his eyes, "Who changed my dress?" i asked him in a barely audible voice.

"What do you think that who would have changed your dress?" he revert me with another question.

My mind thinks so many things at this moment. I have been working for him for the past 5 months as his Secretary and i know that he never ever crossed his limits.

I let my breathe out relax saying, "Your maid?" hoping to hear yes from him.

"Very Confident? Why should not it be me?" he again reverted me a question with a smirk on his face.

Other than blinking i couldn't do anything for a moment. My hands are gripping the blanket tightly instantly with a possible hope i replied, "I know, you will not. Because as far as i know you, you are a gentleman" not sure why but i could feel the blush in my face.

"Then, all i can say is you still don't know about me," he pause his words and pass a sharp but intense gaze at me saying, "I changed your clothes".

*********************************************************************************************

Hello my dear readers, i am back here with a new story. Hope you all like the prologue. Please share views and keep supporting me as like before.

Kicked off with the prologue and Will write the chapter soon. It will have slow updates until i finish Senorita and Mehra. After that i will try to give you chapters with minimal gap.

Please share your views for this prologue.

Thank you :)