Chapter 1

"Why is everything going wrong today?" i am already pissed off seeing the scattered sheets of details given by my boss.

"What the hell is this?" i gasp in horror seeing my boss freaking out while observing my cabin.

"Uh, um...fell out of my hand" i started gathering the papers before he goes mad.

"What happened to you? Is there anything wrong?" he asked me with a bit of concern.

"Ahh...i...i don't know. I will arrange these in few minutes" i hurried in collecting those papers and started arranging in order to feed all these details in the system to get it emailed to the respective clients.

"Well Sonam, I want you to schedule a meeting tomorrow with F&F fashion company's Technical team on how we are going to proceed further in merging our companies into one. Since we already finalised the deal with their management, i want this meeting to be with their technical team only. Have this meeting before our lunch"

He finished in one breathe and stares me for a while to get a response from me.

"Sure. I will mail you the details for the same" i give him a response, so that he will move from here quickly.

Being a good or bad, having boss around us will always be an annoying and troublesome.

I sigh in relief seeing him going to his office after giving me a sharp glare.

"What really happened to me today?" i questioned myself.

Just when my mobile rings up, i noted the time and freaks out remembering what i forgot.

"Shit, i have to be in home by now. It's his birthday today and i should do the arrangements as early as possible before he comes home"

I immediately dials to my bestie, "Hey Geet, Are you guys aware of the plan right?"

Geet squeals, "Baby girl, we are about to start now to your flat. And BTW where the hell are you?"

I give her a grin knowing what will come next if i say i am still in office.

Geet, "Zip your mouth now and i know you are still in your office. Even we are also in our home and not ready yet. So be a good girl and reach there. We will join you soon"

I roll my eyes hearing her and hangs up the call after agreeing to her plan.

I immediately schedule the meeting as he asked and send the details to his mail about the timing and the venue for tomorrow's meeting.

I wrap up my work as fast as i can and is about to go out, but hit it on the wall.

No no, it's not a wall but my boss.

He looks shocked and surprised seeing me leaving the office so early, "What a surprise?"

A small blush covers my cheeks with a smile on my face.

"Again a surprise, And what's that blush & smile for?"

"I can't say anything right now but i need to leave early. I am done with my today's work, so if you don't mind i shall leave now" i don't want to reveal my personal things to any one else apart from my closed ones.

He smiles and sign to proceed towards the lift, while he also joins with me till the parking.

Before i pick up my two wheeler, he give me a look, "Do you mind, if i ask you the reason?"

I done covering myself with the helmet, "Yes, i definitely mind. Because i am not interested to open up my personal life to anyone else other than my friends. Please don't mind"

Before he says something else, i bid bye to him and leave the place immediately.

*********

"Oh god, i am late for god sake. I just have an hour to do the decorations and he might back to home anytime soon" i keep blabbering to myself and reach my flat quickly and tried to open the door with the key i have.

I enter in and place my key in the holder but shocked to find another set of keys already hanging on it and that's his.

Before my mind works to think, i hear some noises inside. WHAT THE HECK?

I walk slowly towards the rooms when i hear the noise is getting louder than before. I open my room first to find it empty and dark. 

An Unknown fear arise in my heart, my hands starts shivering hearing the noise coming out from the room beside mine.

I hold the clutch and push it to open since it was not locked.

There...there i see the man whom i love and trust is, fucking a girl.

My vision gets blur cause of the tears brimming in my eyes, i instantly drop all the stuffs i have in my hand.

It alerts them, he gets panicked seeing at the door step starring with tears in my eyes. 

"Sonam" he hushed in between his breathe and attempts to get up.

Before he does so, i lock the door from outside. I walk to the couch and put myself on it like a sack.

I close my eyes hearing the knock from his room to open the door but i did not even flinch a little. Don't know why, soon my tears also got dried when i realised his betrayal. He doesn't deserve my tears...even a drop.

My friends soon assembled there, gets shocked seeing me on the couch and the noise from the room.

Geet comes to me, "What happened?"

I raise my eyes towards the room having a disgusting look, "Pranav" pointing my finger to the room.

One of my other friend Vicky opens the door only to find him with that girl but now they are dressed.

Geet holds my shoulder, "Sonu?"

I take a breathe saying, "He cheated on me"

Before i take another breathe, Pranav gets beaten up by my friends badly...very badly.

Geet slaps him hard at last, "You should never show your face again. Get your fucking ass out from here, before we come again"

She takes me with them and drive to her home. I lost it...i lost my love...i lost my happiness.

*******

Geet tries to make me normal, the least she is expecting me to cry. But why should i? He doesn't deserve it and i don't want to waste my precious tears for that bastard.

"Will you say something or not?" Geet did a final attempt to make say something.

"Take me to the pub" is that all i want to say.

Everyone there is on silent mode hearing me and Vicky pats my shoulder, "Perfect way to get rid of him is it?"

"No, perfect way to have a party after knowing that a bastard like him will never be in my life" i reply it with a smile.

They all hug me to console and i needed it.

**************************************************************************************

So here is the first chapter. Please share your views and vote for it.