Chapter 3

Sanjay's POV

Her brown hazel orbs blinking at me of not believing what i said just now.

She keeps blinking at me and i couldn't help it but chuckle seeing her reaction and holds her cheeks softly muttering, "You really said that baby"

"I...i could never say that" she pause for a second and continues, "and...and that to you, i will never ever say that".

"Why? What's wrong with me?" i said really want to know the reason of it.

Her orbs move on me from top to bottom, her gaze stuck on my abs, she gulps and heaves a sigh starring back at my eyes intensely.

I know, i know that i affect her and she confessed it.

She keeps quiet and i continue, "Do you want to know what else you said to me?"

I smile looking at her tensed face and narrates her what happened in that night.

------

The moment we met in the club, i was really shocked to see that the girl who swayed her hips tempting others around there is none other than Sonam. My Personal Assistant. The one who is calm, polite, professional and the one who never allows anyone to interfere in her personal stuffs. The girl who i admire the most is in front of me having drunk and dancing.

I couldn't believe my eyes until i hear her saying "Boss" and eventually her name came in my mouth and i blurt it out "Sonam"

Before i ask something, i see her face buried in my chest. I move her away from me and try to get her conscious but there is of no use. I don't know with whom she came here and where to find her friends or anyone else she came with. For a sec, i thought why my night has to end like this. But seeing her angelic face on my chest, i couldn't do anything other than carry her to my car and make herself comfortable in the passenger seat and buckles the seat belt carefully.

I drive us both to my mansion, i pick her up carefully not willing to get her up. Her body perfectly fits into mine and her arms wraps around my neck so easily.

She starts blabbering something and i didn't understand even a bit of it. Suddenly she started flowing her legs in the air alternatively and her voice also getting louder than before making me stumble a little.

At last with a great effort, i put her in my bed and gets myself to relax a little before she pulled a stunt.

Before i knew what happened, i was being pulled down to her and before i fall on her i made myself stop in the mid by keeping my hands on either side of her, who is looking at me like an innocent baby holding my collar.

"What's that for?" i asked her shockingly.

"Where is my boss?" she mumbled.

"I am your boss" i said.

"No you are not" she snap it back.

"I.AM.YOUR.BOSS, SONAM" i stress each word to her like saying to a small baby.

"No you aren't" she said it again and this time it came as a whine.

"And why are you saying that i am not your boss?" he is losing his patience.

"Because" she giggles and my curiosity gets high this time and i added to her, "because?"

"Because, he is so hot and sexy...unlike you" she pokes my chest with a pout.