Chapter 13

Sanjay's POV:

Shit !!!

I should have kissed her before she moved away from me. I just missed the chance. I knew it that she also wanted to kiss me but she was hesitated to initiate it and i could have taken the lead. How stupid i am to leave her just like that? I should have done something to make her remember me the whole night.

I actually confused her a bit. I proposed her that i love her but i even proposed a marriage deal with her. Which one she will believe now?

Whatever the decision she takes either accept my love or accept my marriage deal, she is going to be with me. I have to make sure that she is not going to refuse me at any way.

She needs some treatment to make herself realize that I'm the one whom she needs now. She has to come out of her cocoon and look at the world with hope that she should trust others and not to bind with just because of one betrayal. She should know that not all the men are same.

I don't know how I reached my home but I did and all the while only one person was in my mind, Sonam. She is killing me minute by minute and I have never thought that I could even fall in love with some one, some day and that girl would be my PA, Sonam.

Sonam was never there in my mind at all until the day I met her in the pub. That meeting with her was something unexpected and out of the world I could say.

Further to that, the tantrums she did with me on that night, oh my hell I could always remember that for my life time and I will cherish all those memories and will keep teasing her once we are going to be together in future. That topic is only for us to discuss, exclusively when we will be in the bed.

I chuckled thinking about my thoughts, me and Sonam together in the bed, even just by thinking about her under me in my bed gives me an arousal. Oh man, i have to take a cold shower now before going to bed, otherwise this is going to be a long night for me. But, if I will be awake, then I'm not going to let her sleep. That's a promise :)

I was back from the shower, but still I'm not getting any sleep. It was midnight and I think she would have slept peacefully. 

I messaged her, "Slept?"

I waited for few seconds and to my surprise she replied me, "yes"

What? I was smiling seeing her message and now I got that she is also unable to sleep.

"Shall I join with you?" i typed the text but holding myself back to send this, my mind was not in right direction but I couldn't control it anymore, i send her the text.

I dropped the mobile on my lap waiting anxiously for her reply. I know very well that her big eyes would have widen much more than the normal size, i missed to be with her to see her reaction.

I waited...waited...waited...and slept after a while.

****

Sonam's POV:

I reached the new office early before Sanjay came to pick me up. I don't know why but the last message he sent me asking me whether he can join with me in my bed gave me some kind of sexual feelings in my body. I couldn't control the heat spreading over my body when I keep reading the message. Oh no !!!

But I didn't send any reply. I don't want to say anything, yes or no. I'm confused. He confused me, i must say.

I started my work and soon Akshat joined me, "Good Morning, Sonam"

"Morning Akshat"  i greeted him back with a smile and that happiness immediately wiped out from my face once I see Pranav smirking at me while walking towards my cabin.