Chapter 16

SANJAY's POV:

"Let's get married" she said giving me a shock and surprise together.

I couldn't believe my ears what she just said, "What?"

She take a deep breathe and replied again looking straight into my eyes, "Let's get married"

"Are you serious?" i still don't believe her words and suddenly what happened to make her agree for this marriage.

"Were you not serious about your proposal?" she questioned me.

I chuckled at her question and cupping her cheeks, "For now, the only person I'm serious about is you and the only thing I take serious about is marrying you"

"I want to talk to you" she said by taking my hands from her cheeks.

"I think, we r doing that" i said taking her hands in mine looking at her confused face.

"No, i mean I have so many things in my mind to discuss and clear with you" 

"Fine, have your food first and then will talk" i said

She smiled nodding her head and start munching her food but still lost in thoughts.

Later, we informed my parents that we are leaving and I ask them to take care rest of the night and left.

We came to her favourite place, to the beach. As far as I understand her, she always love to come here and sit watching the sea as much hours as she wants. Now this place becomes my favourite too.

Once we settled, "Yeah, I'm all yours now" i winked at her.

She blushed hearing me, "You know, you are making it more difficult for me"

I couldn't help but lost myself in her smile and kept waiting for her to say whatever she has in her mind.

" So, you will get your ancestral properties in your name if you get married right?" she said

I composed myself to make sure not to show any signs my trap for her, i adjust my throat saying "Yes, but I want to marry only you"

"Ha Ha, yeah, i know" she chuckled and blushed at my statement.

She continued, "This deal will be for one year right?"

"You still want to consider this as a deal, is it?" I'm little hurt that she just consider my proposal as a deal only though she knows what I felt for her.

She sighs, "Look Mr.Sanjay" i stopped her saying further added to it, "Just call me Sanjay"

She rolled her eyes looking at me and said, "Sanjay?" i nod in acceptance and she continued, "For now, I can consider this marriage as a deal only. You knew it, that my trust and love has been broken by a person whom i belived the most and it will be really tough for me to keep the same faith in another person and fall in love once again"

She stopped me when I tried to say in the mid and she continued, "I'll finish what I want to say first"

I sighed and nod her to continue.

"I respect you. In fact, i like you even before but it was not more than a like. I'm really impressed with the way you supported me when I was broken. It really touched my heart and I must say, you got a special place in my heart. But i cannot name it as a love..." she stopped saying further and looking at my face to see my reaction.

I could understand the pain she has gone through and because of that she actually lost her trust in love and relationship. It's clearly evident in her face that, she is not ready to jump in to another relationship so soon.

"I get it. But why do you agree for the marriage all of a sudden?" i asked her

****

SONAM's POV:

I looked at him who is waiting for my answer to know why i agreed to marry him.

"I...I can't handle this humiliation anymore. Though i tried to be strong, but whenever i see them together and the way they insult me is going out of my tolerance level"

"They? You mean, Pranav & Nikita?" he made sure.

"Yes" i said

"What did they do?" he asked me with a serious look on his face.

'I chuckled at his question, "Please say what they didn't do. I knew it this would come and that's why i have decided not to attend this party"

"Excuse me, the reason for this party is you. I want you to meet my parents and vice versa. How can you think of not coming to this party?" he leaves a sigh and continued, " Leave that, first tell me what happened??"

"What else can happen? Same insults, humiliation, curse etc etc...And she said that i can never be a woman the man wants."

"Did you keep quiet after hearing those words from her?" he asked me

"I want to prove her wrong. She needs an answer from me by my actions, not by my words"

"So, you want to consider your revenge part isn't it?" he chuckled looking at me.

"Would it be disgusting for me to say that I agreed to marry you just for my revenge?" i seriously felt so disgusting about what i was thinking.

"No, because I'm the one who gave you that as your option to choose to marry me. It's not going to be your revenge, instead you will show them who you are and we both will show them where they stand and where you will." he said with his usual gentle smile.

"Where?" i looked straight into his eyes and asked.

He hold my face in his hands, leaning closer towards me and said, "Beside me, as my wife" with that he kissed on my forehead.

"Sanjay" 

"Hmm"

"Please don't love me this much, I'm afraid that i may hurt you in the end"

"Nobody is going to be hurt and I'm sure my love for you will bring a change in you and will make you fall in love with me once again. I will be the only person whom you can trust and love again"

I could just give a smile hearing him and he continued, "This marriage will be a deal only, until you fallen in love with me and want to give a chance for this marriage"

He engulfed me in a hug, "Deal or Real whatever it is, I'm happy that you are going to be with me as my wife. That's enough for me." 

I don't know what to say but somehow i feel so overwhelmed being with him. I wish this moment lasts forever.

**************************************************************************

Next chapter is up here. Hope you all like it.

please read and let me know your views.