Chapter 8

Sanjay POV

I knew it that she will be hurt by seeing him again and that too with another lady. But i want her to go through this pain, i want her to react seeing him with other woman. I believe soon she will take my offer for marrying me, a billionaire, one of the most eligible bachelor in the city will be helpful for her to take her revenge against him. And that was my plan to make her agree for this marriage. I hope she will.

And yeah, I'm not just going to stop my interference in just by sending her there. This is just a start and soon i will be visiting that company and will show the people there how important Sonam is for me, especially to him.

By now, they would have met each other and I'm sure Sonam would be thinking to refuse to work from there anymore. I knew her.

I want to comfort her, i don't want her to feel low or i don't want him to insult her at any cost specially in my absence.

I decided to give a warning to all over there to not trying to misbehave with her.

Just one ring and my call has been connected to Nikki Industries and i hear Mr. Devaraj's voice, "Hello"

"Hello Mr. Devaraj, I am Sanjay here"

"Hello Sir, I just received your employees Mr. Akshat and Ms. Sonam here. We were just introducing each other. And it's a surprise you called me"

"Mr. Devaraj, Can you put the call on speaker?" looks like he hesitated but eventually he did it what i said.

"Hi Sonam!!!" that was my first word in the call. I knew how she would felt bad being there right now and i hear her low voice, "Sir"

"Hi Akshat, I think both of you are adjusting yourself in their workplace"

"Not yet sir, but we were just talking about what we are supposed to do in our period of time" Akshat replied. I was expecting Sonam to answer instead of him, i guess she didn't come out from the shock yet.

"Well, Mr. Devaraj and everyone there !!!, i want to inform you all that Sonam and Akshat are my employees still even though they are working from there. I don't want any kind of disturbances, distractions, any kind of mis behavior or insults for them until they are there. Mr. Devaraj, i want you to treat and respect them like how you do for me. If anyone else insults them or dis respect them, it's not just them but me. I want your full support for them to finish their work without any hindrance."

"Sure Sir, i will make sure that they will be treated at best and will provide every details they want" Devaraj replied sincerely.

"Akshat, i know about you that this experience is not new for you and I'm sure you can do your best" i said

"Sure Sir. I will do my best" Akshat said.

"Sonam?" i pause my words and waiting for her to response me.

"Sir?" i feel the tension and nervous in her tone. I continued, "Sonam, i trust you, it's a new environment for you and i hope you concentrate on your job and do your best. I am here for you always at anytime.  If you feel any discomfort just let me know immediately OK?"

She heaves a sigh and said, "Ok Sir"

"Fine, i hope everyone is clear what i have said. Mr. Devaraj, from now it is your responsibility to take care of them. I count on you"

"Sure Sir. I will take care of it" he said

I felt Sonam was still in shock after seeing Pranav there. I'm really sorry Sonam, you need to bare this.