Chapter 2

"Sonu, Can you just stop it?" Geet pull out of the empty glass from my hand and looks at me shockingly.

I hold my head for a support of not able to bare the burden i have in. "Please don't stop me" that's all i can say to her now.

"You already crossed your limits Sonu" she retorts me in concern and i know that.

I don't know how many glass i had today, i seriously don't have any idea. I lift my head to look at the people around me who is hell worried seeing my condition.

"I am gonna kill that bastard" Vicky sneered seeing me and i give him a smirk as my response.

With no more delay, i hit the table hardly while getting up from my seat, walking towards the DJ floor.

I wink at Geet who is calling me to come back and start dancing with the influence of the alcohol i had. I wave my hands towards my friends to come and join the dance floor and instantly they did but they have me in their protective circle. I laughed at them seeing their worry for me.

I started moving out of their shield while dancing and move in to the crowd. I continue dancing to the song which is playing and i decided to get rid of my pain here at this place.

I enjoy the music and dance like there is no tomorrow until then i didn't realise that some one wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back to him.

A small yelp comes from me but i didn't stop him and continue moving back more to fill the left out gap too. 

The arms on my waist move up slowly raising a foreign feelings in me and my body also response positively for that touch, and once his arms rest in my elbows he twirls me around to face him.

That moment and that's the moment i get a hiccup and at the same time i blink at him widely with my hazel orbs muttering, "Boss"

I think even he also gets shocked seeing me there i guess, even he too whisper with a shocking expression on his face, "Sonam".

****

Opening my eyes, i find the most handsome man standing in front of me holding the glass and looking at me with an amusement in his eyes.

"How come you are in my room, boss?" unfortunately this handsome man is my boss. Yes, he is my CEO. I am waiting for his response to know why he is in my home but in return i get his chuckle looking at me.

"Good that you remember i am your boss" i still get his sarcasm but i still didn't get why he is in my home.

His eyes roaming on me and with no time, he takes a place in the bed in front of me, handing the glass over to me, "Have this Lemon water, you will come out of your hangover"

I get the glass in my hand and takes a sip of it but still i am urging to know why he is in my house and i still ask him the same question again,"You didn't answer me yet, that why you are in my house?" and continue to take the sip again.

"Well, the correction is you are in my house, in my room & in my bed" he finished with one breathe.

I spit the water i sipped and looking at him shockingly. My pupils started roaming everywhere on the room from left to centre to right and finally it halt on me.

I look at my self from top to bottom and find myself in a new set of clothes and my old ones are on the floor including my inner wears. I could hear my thumping heart beats outside and with my eyes wide open, i look at him in disbelief.

I place the glass beside the table being nervous to ask him the crucial thing is who changed my dress. I want to ask him but at the same time i feel so shy and nervous to ask him that question.

"Wanna ask something from me?" may be he could read my mind and he asked me what i wanted to.

I gulp once and look straight in to his eyes, "Who changed my dress?" i asked him in a barely audible voice.

"Who do you think would have changed your dress?" he revert me with another question.

My mind thinks so many things at this moment. I have been working for him for the past 2 years as his Secretary and i know that he never ever crossed his limits.

I let my breathe out relax saying, "Your maid?" hoping to hear yes from him.

"Very Confident? Why should not it be me?" he again reverted me a question with a smirk on his face.

Other than blinking i couldn't do anything for a moment. My hands are gripping the blanket tightly instantly with a possible hope i replied, "I know, you will not. Because as far as i know you, you are a gentleman" not sure why but i could feel the blush in my face.

"Then, all i can say is you still don't know about me," he pause his words and pass a sharp but intense gaze at me saying, "I changed your clothes".

My mouth hangs open looking at him in disbelief. Tears blur my vision and i feel his thumb wipe away my tears and starts caressing my cheeks.

I shove his hands away starring him angrily whispering, "I didn't expect this from you"

"Then what did you expect from me?" He revert me back with another question and still gazing at me.

I quickly avert my eyes from him of unable to bear his gaze on me. He leans forward towards me and try to move a strand of hair from my face.

I flinch a little muttering, "Why did you do that?"

"I have no way other than that" he reply casually.

"You could have left me in my dress. There was no need to change it"

"There was a need" in an amusing tone. I think he is enjoying my tension.

"You puked on your dress, not only yours you puked on mine too. It was all dirty, how could i leave you like that?" he continues and tries to justify his act.

Whatever the reason he can give, i can't digest the fact that he removed my dress including my inner wears, at least he could have not changed that.

I pass a sharp accusing glare at him showing that i still not convinced. 

He sigh looking at me, hold my chin and move my face to look at him.

I look at him expecting some other reasons for his acts and what he told next was the last thing i wanted to hear...that too from him.

"You are angry on me for changing your dress right? And do you have any idea what you asked me yesterday?" 

I blink at him of not knowing what he going to say and he continues, "You asked me to fuck you"

*************************************************************************************

Ha ha ha ... i wanted to write more but just thought of finishing it here. Next chapter is half way done. Wanna see the response for this chapter first. Next chapter is of Sanjay's POV.

Hope you all like it. Please share your views and vote for this chapter.

Thank you :)