Chapter 11

Sanjay POV:

There was some awkward silence throughout the drive to the hotel. I already reserved a table for us hoping that she would agree to come for the dinner and here she is with me.

She often steals a glance from me but whenever i try to catch her, she quickly move her eyes away from me. I knew it she was looking at me but i couldn't get caught her red-handed.

"Look at the road and drive" she caught me, oh no !!! I see her smiling by looking outside the window.

We reached there soon and i stop her when she was trying to unlock the door. I got down and open the door for her to get down and that makes her to give a surprised look at me.

Everything has a first time right? And yeah this is my first time to be a gentleman. I never did like this for any other woman but i wanted to do for her.

Just by her look, i could guess that she is impressed by my behavior and i have to start impressing her more.

I gave my hand to her to hold it, she hesitate it at first but then she gladly put hers on mine and i hold it tightly deciding not to leave her hand forever. We both went inside holding our hands together and i must say all the other people eyes were on us, staring at us, admiring our pair, some were like awww and some were like jealous,  but over all i was happy.

We got to our table and as i said before being a gentleman, i pull out the chair for her to sit first, she raised her eyebrows with a smile as if she appreciates my gesture and i moved to mine once i make her sit comfortable.

"Nice ambience. I like it" she said looking around the place.

"I'm glad you liked it" i said

Meanwhile, a waiter came and left after taking our order.

"So?" she asked

"So?" i asked her in return.

She rolled her eyes, "What's the reason for this dinner?"

I was looking at her having my hands clasp together, a gentle smirk escaped from me when she asked the reason for this dinner.

"There will be a reason for everything Sonam. I will definitely tell you but before that i want to know, what do you think about me?" i said.

For few seconds, she was staring at me without saying anything but there was a cute smile plastered on her face continuously.

I don't know what she was searching in my face, i was waiting for her to say what she thought about me and finally she opened her mouth to say.

"Honestly, I don't know who you are. I just knew about my boss, but you are not the same whom i knew for the past 2 years. You look like a stranger for me and you are. The one in front of me is a different person. You can never be my boss and my boss can never behave like you as far as i know him" she put a pause after hearing a chuckle from me.

And continued, "There are so many things brand-new in you. You have changed a lot and in fact" she leans forward to the table having her arms across her chest, she stares at me and said," I love that change" that word gives me the courage and hope that she will agree my proposal.

"But, i really don't know why you are doing all this? I'm just a mere employee in your company but you are not treating me like that instead you are giving me your care, your attention and most importantly you secured me from the humiliation from my ex and for that you  earned a big respect from me. But i want to know the motive behind your this drastic change" she leans back to her chair expecting an answer from me, looks like she finished what she wants to say.