2

Jisung

I woke up and it was an effort to open my eyes - they were completely swollen and I probably looked like some dipshit who suffers from extreme depression and can't sleep without crying at night.
I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.
I had dark blue eye bags under my eyes and they were extremely swollen. My lips were also swollen and I licked over them once, to let them look a bit smaller than they actually are.
I made my way into the living room where Felix sat and typed something in his phone.
When he noticed me he looked up at me and smiled, putting the phone away and standing up.

"Good Morning." he said with a smile.

I replied with a small smile and sat down on the couch.
He sat down beside me and turned to me.

"Well do you wanna talk now?"

I thought for a second but replied with a small nod.

"I'll just tell it and you please just listen."

He nodded and I started off.

"So Minho and I were supposed to have a date yesterday so I waited for him in the park. He didn't show up though so I decided to look around if I could find him somewhere. Since he was nowhere to be found I went back home and———"

When i finished he looked at me wide eyed and his mouth was parted.

"Okay let's Go!" he said standing up and putting on his shoes.

I looked at him confused and didn't know what to do.

"We're going to ask Minho about it now. So come on. Put on your shoes."

He handed me my shoes and I hesitantly put them on.
He grabbed his jacket and went out the door, waiting for me to come after him.

"I'm not sure if that is a good idea, Felix..."

"Yea it is. Now get your jacket and come on!!"

I finally gave in and grabbed my jacket to follow him.

When we were at Minho's and my House Felix aggressively opened the car door and walked to the house door. (?)
I slowly followed him and he hammered on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

Minho still didn't open the door so we just waited.

"MINHO I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE JUST FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR!!!!"

He hammered on the door more and I flinched when the door was suddenly ripped open and Minho looked mad at Felix and then noticed me.

"WHAT THE FUCK FELIX STOP BANGING THE DOOR- oh Jisung. Baby where were you I was so worried."

"Don't you dare call him baby you asshole." Felix snapped back and Minho looked at him with burning eyes.

"Fuck off Felix." Minho stepped forward and looked him dangerously into his eyes.

Felix just stood there and made himself big. I didn't know what to do so I just went inside and pulled Minho inside too.

I told Felix to wait in the car and he glared at Minho once more and then went back to the car.

Minho looked at me a bit confused and sad.

"Why waiting in the car? Where are you going?"

"Who was the guy you kissed yesterday?"

Minho's eyes widened and he stuttered his sentences.

"U-Uhm... J-Jisung I-I swear-"

"No just stop with that shit now. Just say who it was."

"H-his name i-is Jiho...."

I felt my eyes fill with tears again and I looked away.

"Jisung p-please. I-I can explain-"

"Why did you do that to me?!"

Minho looked to the floor and was silent for a minute.
I made my way to the door to leave but was stopped by him back hugging me.

"No please Jisung! You can't do that! I can explain please!!"

I sighed and just walked out the door.

"Bye Minho."