7

Minho

Silence. He didn't answer. I suppose he didn't want me to leave. When he looked at me, so broken, so tired, so sad, I felt so guilty.
I just pulled him into a hug and held it for a while.
"Jisung..... i am so sorry... please I don't know what to do.. i need you and I just want you back. Please forgive me and just let me build your trust again." I said softly.

He just buried his face into my chest, sobbing slightly.
I put my one hand on his head and the other one on his back.
I slowly turned my head to his hair, letting the smell of his hair come into my nose.
I closed my eyes, enjoying this smell. I missed it so much.

He pulled away and wiped off his tears. When he looked back into my eyes, it was like I could see what he was thinking.
Felix.
Right then I got angry.

"I will see what I'll do with Yongbok. I simply just hate him. He kissed what belongs to me." I said, my hand forming into a fist.
Jisung blushed and looked down.
"Hyung please don't hurt him. I still like him as a friend. And he is actually really nice. He really doesn't deserve to be treated like that."
"We'll see."

"Hyung?"
"Yes?"
"Can we please go to his house and see if he's okay?"
I looked at him in disbelief.
He didn't just ask that, did he?!
"Please?" he said with puppy eyes and pouted.
I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"Don't you dare do this again. U wanna kill me?" I said, smiling slightly as I winked at him.
A big grin grew on his mouth, as he jumped up and hugged me.
"Thank you!!" he said. First I was shocked, but then I got used to it, a small smile appearing on my mouth, as I hugged him back.

He pulled away, took my hand and pulled me after him.
"Wait! Jisung we need to lock the door!"
"Oh you're right. Forgot about that." he said, laughing a bit.
I chuckled too, as I locked the door and we made our way to the house of the person I hate most on this world. Lee Felix. (A/N; it hurts...)

When we finally arrived, there was an ambulance in front of his house.
Jisung immediately ripped his hand out of mine and sprinted to the ambulance car.
I got scared a bit, too. Was this my fault? But how can someone be so violated, that they need an ambulance, of just a knock out.