5

Minho

Tuesday.
I went to the flowers shop and got a rose for Jisung. Then I went to Felix's apartment and rang the bell. Felix opened the door and rolled his eyes. "Jisung is not here." he told me. "FELIX WHO IS THERE??" I heard Jisung shout from inside. I pulled up my eyebrows and Felix rolled his eyes.
"It's Minho." he said annoyed.
Jisung came to the door and looked at me confused.
"Felix you can go inside. I'll handle this." he told Felix and again, Felix glared at me once more before going inside.
Jisung stepped out of the house and closed the door behind him.

I smiled slightly and handed him the rose. He looked down at it and also smiled. This smile. I missed it so much.
I hesitated but got a bit nearer and gave him a quick peck on the lips, before leaving with a soft smile.

Wednesday.
There was a concert. I know that Jisung would love to go there, but he didn't get any tickets.
But luckily, the boyfriend, Woojin, of my best friend, Chan, worked there and got me two tickets as friends. I bought chocolate to hide the ticket in. I carefully opened the plastic around it, but so, that I can later put it on again.
I placed the ticket on top of the chocolate and carefully closed the plastic again.
Perfect.
I made my way to Felix's apartment and rang the bell.
This time Jisung opened the door and again, stepped out of the house and closed the door behind him.
"Minho what is it this time? I really need to go inside. I honestly don't have time for this now."
"Just a Second. Here." I stretched my arm in his direction, with the chocolate inside.
He let out a small but precious giggle and took the chocolate bar.
"Thank you." he said and wanted to go back inside, but I stopped him.
"Wait. Can you open it right now?"
He looked at me confused but opened it then.
When he saw the ticket he was shocked and stared at it.
"Wow.... where did you get that fro- wait Minho. You didn't do anything illegal, did you?"
He looked at me with a worried expression.
I couldn't hold my laugh so I pretty much bursted into laughter.
"No of course not! Woojin gave it to me."
"Ohhhh Chan's Woojin?"
"Yeah." I said, smiling.
"Okay thank you so much Minho but I really have to go inside."
"One more thing."
"Yes?"

I moved closer and kissed him again. He still didn't respond but I won't give up.
"See u tomorrow then!"
"K Bye!" he said and closed the door. (LuHan584 this time I didn't forget 😉)

I did feel a bit awkward that he had to go inside straight away. I wondered why...

Thursday.
I got up really early and hurried to Jisung's favourite bakery.
I got him coffee and his favorite cake. I had it in a paper bag and walked to Felix's apartment.
When I rang the bell, Felix opened the door and groaned.
"Dude, don't you understand? MinSung is dead!! Just except that! Dumbass."

"Better be quiet. I swear you don't want me to be mad."
"Well, maybe I do. Now get your ugly ass out of my sight."
I glared at him, without saying anything. I knew Jisung was inside, so I didn't punch him, but when Jisung wouldn't be inside, he would probably lie on the floor already. I hate him so much.

I pushed him out of the way and just entered the house.
"Hey! Idiot! I'll call the police if you don't get out of here! Right now!!"
I turned to him and aggressively pushed him against the wall.
"Bastard, stop being like this. Just fucking call the police if you're up to it. But stop bothering me. It's none of your business after all. So just shut the fuck up."

"Minho."
I turned my head to see Jisung.
He was standing on the end of the hallway and watched us in disbelief. I let go of Felix's neck and turned a bit to Jisung.

"What were you doing?" he said and I looked up at him, shooked.
"I swear it isn't what it looked li-"
"Jisung! He tried to kiss me! But I said no and then he pushed me against the wall!!" Felix said.
I turned to Felix and I swear, I could've killed him in that moment.
"Jisung please. I swear that's not true. He is talking shit. Please trust me."