11

Minho

"Let's go to Felix after breakfast?" I asked Jisung, knowing he'd like to.
He nodded, putting his empty plate in the dishwasher and leaving the kitchen with a small "I'll get ready".

When we were at the hospital and parked at the parking lot I could see that Jisung really wanted to see Felix.
He nearly sprinted out of the car and into the door of the hospital. I calmly followed him and saw how he roughly stopped when he was inside. I tried to see what was there but couldn't see it. As I was inside my heart stopped for a second.
"We will all miss you, Woo Jiho."
My eyes got wide and I started making up various things.
Jisung looked at me, but I ignored it and stared at the huge sign hanging exactly in front of us.

Jisung took my hand and pulled me away from it, to the elevator and then up to Felix.
The whole time I didn't say a word. I really wasn't in the mood seeing Felix right now. But Jisung really wanted it so I just overcame (?) myself.

When the elevator stopped and the door finally opened there was another sign which said his name. I sighed and didn't feel like moving so I continuously stared at the sign. Jisung, obviously a bit upset, took my hand and gently pulled me after him.
At a corner Jisung suddenly stopped, his eyes extremely wide and his mouth being parted, he pulled me away from it, me not being able to see it, I tried to look around the corner but Jisung seemed like he really didn't want me to see it.
He covered my eyes and i tensed my body, trying to pull his hands away from my eyes.
"Jisung let me see!" I whined out while  still trying to pull his hands away from my eyes.
He finally let go of my eyes, but I wasn't fast enough to see what was there, because my lips were soon met with his.