4

Minho

I ran to Felix's apartment and when I arrived there, I rang the bell, just like he banged on my door before.
I guess for him it was pretty annoying but I didn't mind.
I wanted to get back what was mine.

After awhile the door was ripped open and I was very surprised to see Jisung instead of Felix.

"What the fuck do you want here?!" he asked angrily.

"Where is Felix, at first?" I answered with a question.

"Not here, obviously." he said and was about to close the door again, but I managed to slip inside of the apartment and was faced with Jisung.

"Minho, can you please go? Felix told me to not let anyone inside."

"Are you still a small kid or what?!" I asked, sarcastically.

"No." he answered with a small, but yet serious pout.

"Adorable." I whispered in my breath.

"So can you please leave?" he asked, opened the door and gestured me to leave.

I just ignored it though and walked inside the living room.
I could feel Jisung rolling his eyes and my heart broke a little, yet I didn't show him.

"Minho you can't stay here. I mean it. You need to leave. Right. Now." he said.

"No." I answered and he looked even more angry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You can't just walk in here and talk some random shit. Don't you understand?!
I. Don't. Want. Anything. To. Do. With. You!!!
I just want you to leave! I hat-"

I interrupted him by pushing him against the wall and kissing him.
He wanted to push me away, but I took his two wrists and pinned them on the wall, beside his head.

His eyes were open and I opened mine too. He stared at me and I was glad that stares couldn't kill.
His eyes were filled with anger and something else, that I couldn't assign.

I pulled away a little, still holding his wrists. I didn't move away and just leaned my forehead against his.

"Please, Jisung you need to listen to me." I said and looked up in his eyes.

He kept silent. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Well, how about talking and not kissing me." he said sarcastically.

I looked up at him in surprise and a small smile made it's way on my lips.

"Thanks! So let me start. I do know I am an idiot. But I swear I didn't mean to. Please believe me i ended everything with Jiho. We can call him right now and ask hi-"

"No Minho. You really think I want to talk to the person my boyfriend cheated on me with?" he interrupted me and I looked down at his nose.

"No.... I am so sorry."

"I know."

"I swear, baby, i'm going to prove that you can trust me. Just please let me."

Jisung looked at me and I could see that he was actually thinking about it.

"Minho. Could you please let go of my wrists?"

"No. Sorry baby. First say that I get a second chance to prove to you."

He raised his eyebrows and I smirked.

He groaned and leaned his head against the wall.

"Fine." he snapped.

A huge grin appeared on my lips.
"Thank you baby!!"

"Don't call me baby."

"Oh sorry baby." I smirked and winked at him.

"K Minho. You honestly have to leave now."

"Oh of course! I'll call you, honey."

I was about to go but looked back at him once more.
We first stared into each other's eyes and then my stare went down to his lips.

"C-can I kiss you again?"

He didn't move, but licked his lips. I took that as a yes and so I connected our lips again.
I moved carefully and I could feel that this time his eyes were closed, even though he didn't respond.