8

Jisung

When Minho and I arrived at Felix' house, there was an ambulance in front of the house. I automatically ran to the car, when Felix was carried in the back of the ambulance, unconscious. My heart stopped for a second as I just stood there in shock.

"Sorry? Can I help you?" somebody asked from behind. I turned around and in front of me, there was a young man, still a bit older than me though, in uniform. I figured it must be an emergency doctor.
"H-hello, my name is Han Jisung. I'm a friend of Felix, what happened?"
"Hello Mr. Han. We got called from the neighbor of Mr. Lee. When he came home, he saw that the door of Mr. Lee's house was open, so he instinctively went inside to check on Mr. Lee. When he found him unconscious, he immediately called us. How well do you know Mr. Lee?"

"Quite well, I guess.."
"Then I ask you to come with us and give us information about Lee Felix when we're at the hospital. I assume it's fine by you?"
"Of course! I'll come!" I answered as we went into the car.

When I looked at Minho he just stared into place and I sighed.
"Wait! Can we bring him, too? He is my friend and I don't just want to leave him there."
The doctor nodded, as I opened the door and ran to Minho. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him after me, into the car. I was now in the middle and Minho sat on my right. He still seemed to be shocked. I wonder what was wrong with him...

When we were at the hospital, I had to hit Minho a little, since he didn't seem to realize that we were there.
"Minho! Get out, will ya!"
He snapped back and looked at me, a bit shocked. I just shook my head in disbelief and pushed him out a bit, but not too far, like he was going to fall out.

When the doctor brought us to the emergency station, he told us he needed to check on another patient, and that another doctor will check on us.
So we waited. There was an awkward silence in the room. Minho just looked down at his hands and since Felix was only there physically and not mentally, he couldn't say anything.
After like 10 minutes the door opened and i jumped up.
"Hello, my name is Woo Jiho and I wi-"
When he turned around and looked at me and Minho, I couldn't believe what was actually happening.
According to Minho's face expression, he was in total panic.
"J-Jiho Hyung...." he stuttered out.
I was just standing there, feeling my blood boil up.
"Hey... Uhm if this is a problem for you, Jisung, I can ask if another doctor can check on.... Mr. Lee." he asked, while looking down on his sheets to look at the name of his patient.
"No. This is not a problem at all. Just do it please. Let's not waste our time on this." I lied, clearly upset about this whole situation.