9

Jisung

When Jiho checked on Felix, Minho kept trying to make eye contact with me, but I just ignored him and focused on Felix.

"He will be fine. We still need to admit him into our hospital and need to check on him longer." Jiho said, finished with his work here.
I nodded and went outside to go to the bathroom.

Minho

When Jisung went out, I sighed and Jiho looked at me, worried.
"Is he still upset?" he asked.
"Of course he is! I lied to him and cheated on him! Honestly, who the fuck wouldn't be mad!?" I answered him, clearly upset.

Jiho thought about something and then grinned.
"Oh great. Just grin. You know what?! Fuck it. Tell Jisung I'm waiting outside for him." I said, rushing outside, kicking a stone in front of my feet.

Jisung

When I came back to the emergency station, Felix was already pushed into the elevator by Jiho.
I quickly rushed after him and noticed that Minho wasn't there anymore.

"Minho is waiting for you outside." he said, smiling at me.
I smiled back, but only half-hearted.

In the room where Felix was going to stay for a few weeks, Jiho looked at me as if he had something to say.
"You wanna say something?" I asked.

"Not really, but I want to show you something."
With that he got out his phone and unlocked it. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, as he played something.

Audio:
"What does he have, what I don't have?"
"Oh c'mon. Are you really trying to play this game?"
"Minho."
"Fine. He- he has these cheeks, they always puff out when he eats.
He has these wonderful eyes, with this wonderful sparkle inside. They always light up, when he's happy.
His laugh brings my heart to flutter. The way he always teases me is adorable.
I- I just love him.

.... he has my heart."