10

Minho

I was standing outside the hospital, waiting for Jisung to come back. When the door opened and Jisung came out, he nearly ran into me, hugging me tightly. I was so shocked, that I couldn't react. "J-Jisung what a-are you d-doing?"
"Jiho showed me what you said to him on that day i left you. It was so sweet of you! Thank you! I'm honestly speechless."
How could he show him what i said to him about Jisung...
"Jisung would you mind if I go to Jiho hyung and ask him something?"
When he let go of me, he looked at me a bit worried. "Uhm... s-sure. It's okay, go."
I smiled at him, as I walked back inside. When Jiho came out of a room, I quickly caught up on him.
"Jiho Hyung!" I shouted, not too loud though, as he turned around to me and smiled.
"Thank you! Whatever you did, thank you!" I said, as I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and somehow I could feel that he was smiling. "But hyung, how did you show it to him?" I asked.
He just winked at me and then went off with a short wave. "H-Hey! Wait where are you going now?! Hey hyung!!" I yelled after him, but he just waved at me again, me facing his back.
"Have a great life Minho! I hope you'll get happy with Jisung! Don't mess up again." he whisper-yelled, while turning around a corner.

I smiled and went back to Jisung, walking home with him.

Next day~
I woke up with Jisung beside me, which caused me to smile brightly.

His eyes opened slowly and now we were looking into each others eyes, me smiling like an idiot.

"I do really love you, do you know that?" I whispered, but he still didn't have a happy expression on his face.

"I do, yes..." he answered silently. I looked at him worried and a little sad. "You okay?" I asked with a small smile. "Sure. Why would I not be okay?" he answered. Something was definitely wrong, I could tell.

"Will we get up and have something to eat?" he asked me and caused me to snap back out of my thoughts. "Yeah sure." I smiled and sighed, pulling the blanket off our bodies, causing both of us to groan from the freezing air, which was no longer blocked from the blanket.

We made our way down to the living room, where Jisung sat on the couch, his head in his neck, being supported by the couch-back (?), starring at the ceiling. I glanced at him, wondering what was on his mind as I made my way to the kitchen to get the breakfast ready.

When the breakfast was nearly ready, I set the table and put all the breakfast on it. As I walked back into the living room, I was faced with Jisung, who seemed to not move at all since I left to the kitchen. "Jisung, breakfast is served." I carefully whispered. He didn't answer and instead just stood up and walked past me, as he sat down on the chair by the table with the breakfast.

The whole time as we ate our breakfast, there was an awkward silence. I couldn't stop thinking about what was on his mind. Something really bothered him and I'll find out what it was.