Character Profiles

Y/N: Korean/Chinese

Age: 18

Mum: Lives on Government's benefit money

Dad: Works oversees in London, doesn't get to talk to his family.

Appearance: around 5'5. Medium length hair, keeps it tied back but still looks cute. Hazel eyes, sharp jawline, petite nose and naturally red lips. Barely smiles. Her fashion sense is quite Mr Simple, mostly consists of dark colours.

Personality: quiet, used to be loud and confident until she became 13, after that she became mute because of ...reasons. Really savage but never shows it, only thinks. Really smart and feels like she goes to school with a bunch of illiterate people. People think she's cold, other's think she's just lame but she's just doesn't talk and doesn't bother making friends.

Mark(leader):Canadian/Korean

Age:19

Mum and Dad: Have a company together.

Older Brother: helps with parent's company

Appearance: baby lion

Personality: Leader of the gang. Get's angry easily and is the hyung so everyone asks him for advice. Merciless but knows when things get out of hand. Rude to people except for old people and sometimes plays with girls but doesn't really have time for girls.

Position: Leader. Handels the group and he plans most/all of the things the gang does for example if they go to rob a place then Mark probably planned it.

Renjun: Chinese/Korean

Age: 18

Mum: Has a successful company.

Appearance: Flipping handsome, Prince of China wtf.

Personality: Jokes around a lot and is especially good at graffiti, it's his hobby. Can read people by looking at them. By one glance he can tell what people are like and is very intelligent. Likes flirting with girls for fun.

Position: Right-hand man, He controls the gang and leads them when the leader isn't around.

Jeno: Korean

Age: 18

Dad; Owns a very good job and high pay. Working to have his own company.

Older Sister: Works and gets very high pay too.

Appearance: Lemme just bring the popcorn- very very very long story very very very short, he's flipping good looking sometimes he doesn't even look 18 but other times he does it's ok though cuz we all know he's like 5 and omg his smile is everything listen I'm not jeno biased (bish I might be) but his eye smile omg he's such bf material too like wtf. Listen triple J are my biases and I love jisung the most out of them but this is an ff about jeno so like uMMMM.

Personality: Has no interest in girls at all. Doesn't talk much. He's one of the coldest members along with Mark and Chenle.

Position: Supplier. He supplies the gang with guns and weapons, they don't do drugs but only drink alcohol when they celebrate something or are in a bad mood so he supplies the alcohol.

Haechan: Korean

Age: 18

Mum and Dad: Also have a company

Younger Brothers (2): Go to school, live life as normal kids who are rich and spoilt :)

Appearance: too bright, like the sun but also hot, not in temperature, hot in the other way ;)

Personality: Jokes around a lot and is affectionate towards everyone, especially Mark.

Position: Lookout/Spotter. He looks out for police or any witnesses when the gang is up to some business.

Jaemin: Korean

Age: 18

Parents: each owns a company but they're not as big as the other parents' companies so they have equal money to others when added together.

Appearance: Ummm I think you guys know what kind of a cutie but hot cutie Jaemin is.

Personality: Flirts with girls A LOT. Basically opposite of Jeno when it comes to girls but he just plays with them, he can't be bothered to get into a proper relationship. He's the most merciless, he gets to carried away, once he almost killed a person and mark had to stop him.

Position: Treasurer. He takes care of the money the gang have and how they spend it.

Chenle: Chinese

Age: 17

Parents: Both own companies. He is the richest in the gang.

Older Brother: Helps parents with company

Appearance: *Searches up what a dolphin looks like*

Personality: Seems cute but is also rude and cold like all of the others. Likes to have fun and sometimes acts cute but only in front of his hyungs and Jisung. He doesn't really interact with girls but he doesn't stay away from them either.

Position: Communicator. He finds out information for the gang, for example, rival gang activities or police activity.

Jisung: Korean

Age: 16

Dad: Owns a very successful company.

Older Brother: Works and gets very high pay

Appearance: Listen- he's my ult bias okay? I'm not even gonna start-

Personality: Savage as usual. Doesn't care about girls either but once in a while, he plays with them. Very close to his hyungs especially Chenle. His jokes are savage soo they end up making the members laugh.

Position: Runner/Carrier. Transports and delivers guns and stuff to different locations or other gangs.