25. Relief

I was just watching random videos on my phone when Mrs Choi walked in. It was now evening and I had been inside all day. Of course, I went down to get food and stuff but I was just relaxing in bed.

'How're you feeling?' she asked.

I looked up and smiled. 'I'm fine,'

'Should I tell her?' I asked myself before looking up at her again. She was getting out some more comfortable clothing since the shop had just closed.

'Mrs Choi,' I called out to her. 'Um, I was thinking...well I found another job you see...' I started. Nervously, I looked up at her, she was smiling happily.

'Really?'

I nodded. 'Yea, and it looks like it might be more beneficial to me since I can't live with you forever but I'm just not sure if I should take it.'

'Of course, you should take it!' she said and sat next to me. 'Tell me about it.'

'Well it's an illustrator job, I looked into the earnings and I could at least be financially stable,'

'That's great!'

'Aren't you worried? I mean, you'll only have 1 worker without me...' I asked her confused.

She sat up excitedly. 'Actually, I have to tell you something.'

I urged her to continue. 'I'm extending the shop!' I could tell how excited she was and became happy for her. Also surprised that her small shop had come this far.

'Really?'

She nodded vigorously. 'The store next door is closing and the flower shop will become bigger! I'm planning on adding a small cafe place or something too.'

'That's great! But you'll need more employees...'

'Exactly! A few weeks ago I got to promote my shop saying I need workers and yesterday, I found out that quite a few people want to apply. Most of them are teens probably looking for a part-time job but it works!'

I stared at her with wide eyes. 'How did everything suddenly come together?'

'Wow, that's...I mean that's perfect,' Mrs Choi cutely nodded again.

'And Y/N,' she put her hand on my shoulder. 'You should get that job, it'll be good for you since you're an adult,'

I appreciated every word she said and thanked her.

'Anyway, how's it going with you and Beomgyu, huh?' She asked teasingly, however, I didn't laugh,

I froze.

--------------------
Um...read my book about Hyuck and the one about Jaemin please 🥴