30. Problems...solved?

"Try this one!"

Jeno threw another outfit he bought for Me. After getting them all on he decided which one was the best one.

"Yeah where the white dress. My mum likes simple girls."

I chuckled and we soon left for his house.

At the dinner table, I was fiddling with my dress in my lap when Jeno's hand suddenly grabbed mine. 

"Calm down- oh evening mother."

He suddenly stood up making me follow his actions.

A tall lady dressed in a skinny black dress walked into the luxurious dining hall.

"Good morning- is this the girl?" She said as she sat down.

"Yes," he motioned me to introduce myself.

I stayed standing and hesitantly said "evening mrs Lee, I'm Y/N."

"Right... sit down."

I followed her orders and smiled politely.

We talked a bit more as the food started coming in and getting served.

She asked me questions like where I worked, how much money I got but she also asked about my family.

Which is where I got uncomfortable.

"So where do- or did - your parents work?"

Jeno cleared his throat. "Mum! Sensitive topic remember?" He whispered to his mum through gritted teeth.

I smiled. "It's fine Jeno."

"Well my mum didn't actually work...I guess she used to when I was a child but we were living off benefits before..she died. Of cancer."

I breathed in slowly. I was a bit more comfortable taking about my mum now since it has been a while but my dad was another problem.

He was still alive.

"And well, my dad-" I felt Jeno suddenly hold my hand from under the table. I had only vaguely told him about my dad.

"My dad he worked over-seas in London and would send us money but he um, divorced my mum before she died so I'm not in contact with him."

I said quickly.

"Oh..I understand. Well I'm glad you wanted to share that, I know it's a touching topic."

I smiled sweetly.

"Oh look at the time! I must get going." She suddenly got up and so did we.

"Well it was nice talking to you Y/N and I'm happy to say that I approve of your relationship with my son but now I really must get going otherwise I will be late. Farewell!"

"Bye Mrs Lee" I said politely.

As soon as she had left the room I sighed out of relief and sunk into my chair.

"I can't believe she's fine with it!" Jeno exclaimed.

"Me too" I said while placing my face in my palms and suddenly zoning out

Thoughts of my dad haunting me again. Maybe it was time I told someone the real story...

"Hey, let's go and change- this dress is killing me" I laughed off as Jeno and I left the room.

I finally thought that for once all my problems were solved but some problems which are not dealt with properly come back to bite.

————————————-

ENDSDBSBBDNDN oh my god it's the end guys and dw there will be a second book- may take a while but there will be KEEP WAITJ G DJSH