29. Bad News - Kind of

It had been over two years since the gang got sent to jail.

Haechan and Renjun had been released and since Jisung and Chenle didn't have guardians following them around anymore they started hanging out as a four but nothing illegal had happened yet.

Jeno and I were going good. Our relationship was comfortable.

We met with the others sometimes because by now, I had forgiven them and Jeno was befriending them again.

It was my day off and had plans, plans to go to Jeno's house and just chill. I'm a very busy person, cough cough.

Of course, Jeno being the person he is, he sent a driver to pick me up. Once I had arrived, the guards had gotten used to me by now and opened the door after seeing me.

I smiled at them and went inside to be met with the big gold hall. I walked upstairs assuming Jeno would be there.

I was wearing a hoodie and shorts, hoping to just sit and talk.

I knocked on his door out of the many other silver-lined doors and waiting for his response.

'I'm coming in.'

Okay, maybe I didn't wait.

I went inside and laughed when I saw a shocked Jeno quickly putting on his hoodie seeing as he came out of the shower form his wet hair.

I walked closer and pulled it slightly down a bit more. 'I thought you were coming at 2?' he asked me.

I sat on his bed and replied, 'Yeah but i had nothing to do so I came early...'

He scoffed trying to hide his smile while he dried his hair and sat down next to me.

'So, what are we doing? Watching a movie or something?' I asked as I fell back on the bed.

'Yeah, I guess so.' he said suspiciously. He smiled to himself while looking down. I scrunched my eyebrows.

'What do you mean- I guess?' I said as I sat up again.

He faced me with a wide smile and said, 'nothing, which movie should we watch?'

I still felt weird vibes from Jeno but ignored it.

Time Later

The room was dark and Jeno's big-screen TV was playing the movie we had decided on.

I was leaning against Jeno as I suddenly felt him face his head towards me. I looked up him only to see him quickly look back at the movie.

'What is it?' I asked him quietly. 'Oh, nothing.' he shook his head but I could tell there was something on his mind.

'Jeno, just tell me.' I said sweetly while facing him. He looked at me for a second before pausing the movie and looking straight back at me.

'Well, I have some bad news- kind of.' I sat up attentively, asking him to carry on.

'My mum found out about you.'

I scrunched my eyebrows. I didn't know much about his mum apart from the fact that she was always working or on a business trip - she never had time for Jeno.

But was it so bad if she knew about me?

'And that's bad?' I asked but he just looked at me with wide eyes, 'Yes! Now you'll have to meet her and she'll think I'm planning on marrying you and then she'll have to "approve" of you which she won't because you don't come from a rich family and-'

'Wait!' I put my hand over his mouth. 'Why would she think we're marrying? Can't you date?'

'I can but I have never before...'

I nodded in some sort of understanding. 'Do I HAVE to meet her? I'm not a fan of talking to...people.'

'She'll make you meet her.' he said seriously.

I sighed, 'So when?'

He looked away and thought for a second, 'Uh.. well she's coming back from her business trip in a week so probably the next day-'

'Only a week?! I need to mentally prepare myself-' Jeno started laughing.

'You're so cute.' he said as he patted my head. 'You'll be fine, I'll tell you exactly what to say and I'll come over and help you pick an outfit, okay?'

I smiled at him, 'Thanks.'

'Now, let's get back to the movie I want to know what happened to the girl who got rapped.' I said quickly motioning Jeno to turn it back on.

Meanwhile

'Just a year and a half until all of us are released.' Mark said with Jaemin in the divider next to him behind the bars.

The four boys sat across them. It had been a while since the gang had been together like this.

'Actually we have some news for you.' Haechan said. 'Go on Hyuck' Jaemin implied.

'Jeno is in a relationship with our little enemy.'

'Y/N?' Jaemin asked quietly, taken aback. The boys in-front of him nodded.

'These people are idiots. They think a few years in jail will stop us? We're going to get back at her. And Jeno. He just became our enemy too.' Mark stated with eyes which could kill.

The boys were shocked for a second, hearing that their long lasting friend from high school would now be their enemy was quiet hard to take in.

Mark took lead again and spoke.

'I know it's weird but you'll be used to it by next year. Just continue acting nice to them, the more we know the easier it'll be to take them down. They may be enjoying their relationship now but they won't know what hit them when we're released'
--------------------------------------------------------------

Got to write some more :))

(stories coming to an end by the way)