2. Personal Bully

"Hey, Y/N," Said one of them. "I'm Mark, you remember us from today, right? Because if you don't it's okay, your gonna see us every day" He said with a smirk.

"I'm the leader so don't try and mess with me or any of us," He said with a more serious face. I looked at them all as they glared at me. 'what's their problem' I thought as I was scared. "So..." Said Jaemin as he slowly walked towards me, then suddenly trapped me in between his arms against the wall.

"I'm Jaemin but I think you should know that already, no?" I just stared at his eyes in fear. I heard guns click behind him so looked over his shoulder. Well, I tried too but he was tall. I still got to see and saw one of them with a gun. "Oh don't worry about Haechan, we won't be using guns on you" He got off me and walked towards one of his members. "Jeno, show me what you have.." He said. The one called Jeno took out some weapons. This scared me to death. Jaemin took a knife and slide his fingers over it with a smirk over his face. He put the knife back. "Let's start off easy, huh?" He walked towards me with a smirk and suddenly pushed me onto the ground...

He grabbed my collar and punched my face. 'they hit girls...I didn't expect this. Where's their respect?' I heard the members slowly coming closer. They all started beating me, especially Jaemin. After a while of taking hits from all of them, they calmed down. I was left on the floor leaning against the wall with bruises and cuts all over my arms, legs and some bruises on my waist. Blood dripped from the corner of my mouth whilst I had a cut on the other side of my face, on my cheek. I was breathing heavily. Although I was in pain, I didn't cry. I had light tears in my eyes but they didn't fall. Good. 'I can't cry, I shouldn't cry, I won't cry'.

I leaned against the wall with my head down. My head got lifted up by Mark. I looked at him, begging for mercy. He just smirked. "See you tomorrow Y/N," Then they got up and left me in the cold. When they were gone I checked the time on my phone. I tried to get it out of my pocket in peace but everything hurt. I groaned from the pain. It was around 10:30. 'shit, I need to get home...'. I tried getting up but fell on my knees. I tried again and succeeded. 'come on Y/N, ignore the pain, you're alive, right? It's okay..' I limped my way home. There weren't many people out at this time but those who did see me didn't seem to care anyway. I got home and unlocked the door. I went straight to my room without telling my mum I'm home. I shut the door pretty loud so she should know.

I threw all my stuff onto my bed and went into my bathroom. I looked at all the cuts and bruises. 'don't let this make you upset, it's just your body, you're going to be fine in 3 weeks...maybe a few scars but you'll be fine'. I tried to convince myself. I got into the shower, all my cuts stung. I cleaned myself up and treated my small cuts with plasters. I put bandages over the big ones. I got changed.

I was tired and slowly laid down in my bed. I winced out of pain. Finally, I was laying in my bed comfortably. 'Jesus, it hurts so bad'. I closed my eyes falling asleep instantly.  

The Next Day

Another school day, what's new. I sigh as I got up in pain remembering all the scars I got yesterday. I got ready for the school day in silence with some music in the background. All I could think was of how angry I was at those boys. How can someone be so rude and disrespectful? Where's their heart? Where's their sense? (the 7th sense lmao).

Whilst getting ready, the smell of breakfast came from downstairs. 'tteobeokki...'. It smelt too good to resist so I got ready quick and ran downstairs enduring the pain from my injuries. I saw my mum cooking some tteobeokki. I went to her and stirred the tteobeokki whilst she went off on the other side of the kitchen to get the kettle which had just finished boiling water. She was going to make water. After a few minutes, the tteobeokki was ready and the tea was about done. 'yes, just what I need'