Mint & Peaches (part 2)

Do you like the moodboard I made for the story? 😊

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Ask Jungkook how he ended up in this situation. Ask him, because he has no fucking idea.

He, Jeon Jungkook who has been avoiding alphas ever since he presented as an omega six years ago.

How in the world did he end up in a restroom stall, at a subway stop, with an alpha??

Jungkook only managed to slide off his backpack before a pair of lips attacked his. The alpha launched at him with force, Jungkook's back collided with the stall and he let out a groan. The alpha did not waste a second and slipped his tongue in his mouth. It was a messy, wet kiss, a battle of tongues, it was a needy and maybe even a bit rough. Jungkook's fingers found their way towards the silver locks, which had caught his eye instantly and he slipped his fingers through the alpha's hair.

Alphas always kissed as if it would be their last kiss, Jungkook knew from experience. He had kissed alphas before, but you could count the number with the fingers of one of his hands. However, alphas always acted fast and the second those same alphas started feeling up his ass, Jungkook got scared out of his mind and always pushed them away.

So far this alpha hadn't touched him inappropriately, but he was kissing with much vigor and passion. A sigh of content escaped Jungkook's lips when the alpha twirled his tongue around his and pressed their bodies together.

Yoongi wasn't planning on just diving in for a kiss, right after he closed the door of the stall, but lord... the omega smelled so deliciously good even in such a place and Yoongi just wanted to get a taste, to get a taste of the boy, which had willingly followed him.

When the alpha slightly pulled back, Jungkook took in a much needed breath. It was just a kiss, but it left him panting and... craving for more.

"I'm Yoongi."

The alpha suddenly proclaimed and it just clicked in Jungkook's head... they didn't even know each other's names and they were going to do... god knows what.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

The alpha pulled back even more at that and suddenly Jungkook missed the other's warmth. The other eyed him from head to toe and Jungkook felt self-cautious under the alpha's flaming gaze.

"How old are you?"

"I'm of age!" Jungkook hurried to say, he knew he did look a bit younger, but the alpha had to know that he wasn't a minor, they weren't doing anything illegal. Not like some alphas would mind, most didn't care about age.

"How old are you?" Yoongi repeated his question more firmly and this time the boy replied.