Bundles of Joy (Extra part 2)

"It's late. Maybe we should leave."

Jimin suddenly announced and Jungkook turned around to face his friend.

"What? But it's barely 8pm, weren't you going to stay for dinner?"

Jungkook asked, as he glanced ahead of him where the triplets and Jimin and Taehyung's son – Wooyoung, were playing near the TV in the living room.

"It's okay. We'll eat at home. I actually want to surprise Taehyung. I thought that me and Wooyoung could pick him up from work or something?"

"That's nice, he's going to be happy when he sees you."

Jungkook commented and Jimin smiled at him. The older omega stared at the triplets and his son for a while, it looked like they were far from done with playing and he didn't have the heart to tell Wooyoung that they were leaving, so he decided to let them be for a little longer. He leaned back onto the couch and played with his fingers, as he spoke.

"We're trying, you know."

"Hm?"

Jungkook once again faced Jimin and oh, he knew that look - a look filled with regret and thoughts that should never cross Jimin's mind.

"Hyung, please. We've talked about this."

"I know, I know, but... you know Taehyung... he's always wanted a big family."

Jungkook sighed and grabbed Jimin's hand, this topic was hurtful for both Taehyung and Jimin, but the omega always took everything to heart and blamed himself for his 'inability' to gift his soulmate with more children.

"And he's got the best family in the world. You and Wooyoung are everything Taehyung-hyung needs, he loves you, both of you, so so much."

Jimin beamed when he heard that, his bond with Taehyung was unique. Soulmates were more than mates – they were literally each other's half and Jimin knew that Taehyung was happy with him, that his mate was content with their small family and yet Jimin wanted to make his mate even happier, but no matter how hard they were trying, he just couldn't-

"Hyung, you almost lost Wooyoung."

Jimin squeezed Jungkook's hand upon recalling the most terrific day of his life. His pregnancy wasn't an easy one, but complications arose right before Wooyoung was born and Jimin still remembers how scared he was. His life was also in danger, but he didn't care about that, the thought that his little pup that hadn't even seen the beautiful sunshine or breathed in some fresh air, might never get the chance to that, frightened him to no end. He could feel how restless and anxious Taehyung was and the dreadful feeling died down only when Wooyung was born and both the baby and Jimin were no longer in danger.

That made Jimin treasure everything in his life, no matter how small or insignificant it seemed. He even daily smiled to strangers just so he could make someone's day a bit better. He was thankful that he was fortunate enough to be able to see his son grow up, to see how Taehyung's face lightened up every time he saw their pup. Jimin was incredibly fond of his son and his mate, but Taehyung's dream has always been to have at least two or three children and Jimin just wanted to make that dream come true, but when Taehyung told him: