Moon (Bonus part 2)

Yoongi ran his eyes over Jungkook's naked back, there were love bites everywhere, he did not hold back tonight, at all. The blanket was covering the boy's lower half, but the older knew that Jungkook's bottom was no better. After all, Yoongi practically ate out his omega's ass twice tonight and he was adamant on leaving marks everywhere. Jungkook never complained though, so Yoongi deemed it okay to decorate the omega's astonishing body with hues of red and purple here and there. 

They were rather compatible in bed, they often even got carried away.

On the night, on which they mated Yoongi felt helpless for not being able to take away the omega's pain, but Jungkook endured everything pretty well and yet the alpha did not want to repeat the same mistake. He was as careful as he could be, but since Namjoon and Seokjin had been mates for years, he decided to call his friend, he perhaps knew a thing or two. But the second Namjoon said that Seokjin enjoyed being knotted from behind, Yoongi instantly hung up.

But he settled for giving it a try during his and Jungkook's second time and oh, the omega said it hurt much less that way and quickly turned plaint under Yoongi's touch, so okay... that embarrassing conversation with Namjoon was luckily a productive one.

The alpha had decided to let his mate catch his breath, but they couldn't stay in bed like this all night, they had to shower and get properly dressed.

"Enough resting, love. Get up."

Yoongi said before Jungkook completely drifted off and ruffled the boy's hair. The younger had buried his face in the pillow, but he turned his head to the side, so he could face the alpha.

"Hyung, stop calling me with such cheesy names."

"You like it though."

"I do." Jungkook giggled and pulled up the blanket to cover up himself, he was starting to feel a bit cold, but he still didn't want to move from the bed.

"What's on your mind?"

"Hm?"

"Something's troubling you, Jungkook. What is it?"

Could Yoongi feel it? Was he distressed that much? He wasn't going to say anything, but now that the older had addressed the topic...

"About what Namjoon-hyung said today..."

The omega trailed off and of course, that's what's had been bothering him. Yoongi sighed, he didn't want Jungkook to be constantly thinking about that, so he once again tried to put the boy's mind at ease.

"I told you that you shouldn't worry about that, Jungkook. What Namjoon said is true, but the chance to have triples is-"

"No, no. That's- that's not it. I'm worried about something else."