Moon (Bonus part 1)

"I think I'm pregnant." 

The omega's voice was barely above a whisper and really... the timing was far from appropriate. Both of them were tired and the alpha had probably not even heard him, but it's been on the omega's mind for days and he wanted to share with his mate.

"I think I'm pregnant."

The omega repeated, using a more firm tone this time and there was some rustling from the other side of the bed.

"W-what?"

The omega tried to suppress the laugh, which threatened to escape from his lips. The alpha looked half-asleep, most likely thinking that he was dreaming and hearing things.

"I'm pregnant, Namjoon."

The alpha's eyes widened and he quickly rose from his spot, he reached out to touch his mate, but he hesitated and his hands wavered, so Seokjin grabbed them and smiled.

"Are you- are you sure? Did you take a test?"

The older shook his head, he wanted to tell Namjoon first before doing something like that.

"I can just... feel it, Joon. My instincts are hard to ignore. We... we are going to be parents."

Seokjin wasn't quite certain how his mate would react, both of them were still fairly young, but they had discussed this possibility – they wanted to be a family, they wanted to spend their lives together and having a child was a blessing. This was absolutely not planned, but the omega was happy and his happiness amplified when Namjoon gave him the most dazzling smile in the world, his dimples were on full display.

"Oh... oh... my... god..."

The alpha gently placed one of his palms over the omega's stomach and tears welled in the corner of his eyes.

"Us... parents... Hyung, that's- I don't know what to say."

"You're going to be an amazing father, Joon."

The omega said and the alpha's smile became even bigger.

Jungkook didn't know why Seokjin wanted to meet up no matter what tonight, he already had dinner plans with Yoongi, but his cousin demanded the alpha's presence as well, so that's how the three of them plus Namjoon ended up at a restaurant and Jungkook could sense that Seokjin had something to say. The older omega couldn't hide his smile ever since he and Namjoon arrived, but Jungkook almost choked on his noodles when his cousin's alpha dropped the bomb.

"Wow, seriously?"

Yoongi asked in amazement, as he ran his hand up and down Jungkook's spine to ease down his coughing fit and handed him a glass of water. The news was surely very surprising.